Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    497ilvl Enhance stuck on Disruptron (final one 3/4)

30% hp remaining, saw enrage.

OS gear 480ilvl Elemental with levitate

10% hp remaining, saw enrage.

FML

ps enrage is something like 1m50s
    Last edited by mmoc7d8146013b; 2012-12-02 at 01:36 PM.

i can survive until the enrage timer on all the rank 8 bosses. my main spec was tank so my dps gear isnt the best. 481 ilvl (im a dk). got millhouse to 10% with perfect crystal spawns. the others i can get within the 20% range. the fact that you need heroic raid gear for this is beyond stupid.

Deleted
    Im starting to find this sh1t impossible as melee... how the fck do I dps the guy when hes bellow 20% and in the middle of the fcking room?

yep very bad for some classes/specs yet very easy for the others. its quite dumb.

killed it on my shadow priest, wasn't as ridiculous as i thought, it helped knowing about the 35% soft enrage and how/when to build your burst for the burn.
    could probably do it without levitate, but would need to get really lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    Im starting to find this sh1t impossible as melee... how the fck do I dps the guy when hes bellow 20% and in the middle of the fcking room?
    At that point you just have to try your best to either dodge full time while throwing whatever ranged abilities you can on him, stun him in a good position/use grips if you're a DK, or just go for it while trying to dodge all the discs. I save remorseless and my grip for this phase and try to position him in the very middle on the sides of the fence.
    Last edited by Skullflower; 2012-12-02 at 08:08 PM.

Deleted
    For all you ranged facerollers Horde side;

There is a 100% safespot in the arena for Disruptron with levitate, i dont even have to use Unleashed Lightning glyph in order to DPS.

@ skullflower,

capacitor totem is a fked up stun considering he moves all the time and my primal earth elemental stun fails to land 90% of the times i press it.

in general sometimes I start loosing HP out of nowhere and I notice a cannon doing his fire animation but isn't shooting anything. GG for invisible orbs.

I've tryed everything from Call of Elements with earthgrab totem and glyphed capacitor for maximum CC/snare on the gnome to control his movements to all my lvl90 DPS abilities both for Elemental and Enhancement.

My biggest issue atm is my OS's only problem is gear while my MS main problem is ... sigh... DPS while TRYING to stay alive.
    Last edited by mmoc7d8146013b; 2012-12-02 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko View Post
    Warlock in my guild got 4/4 with disruption being his last one sub 30% when he's just throwing out all those balls is insane. Funny thing was you still get the realm first system message even though they removed the actual FoS but it just says Player name has earned the achievement !
    If this is true that sounds pretty badass. Although the likelihood of me getting this is really low since im still stuck on Battletron (Ilvl 487)

Deleted
    For all you ranged facerollers Horde side;

There is a 100% safespot in the arena for Disruptron with levitate, i dont even have to use Unleashed Lightning glyph in order to DPS.
    Where is this spot?

As a BM Hunter, I'm currently running into the issue on Epicus where he globals my pet, and I have to blow Heart of the Phoenix every time. Anyone know a work around? Without my pet, I kinda do 0 DPS.

I just finshed this fight after like a whole day of queuing and got my achivement.

I did it as a ret paladin with 495ilvl and i had to use the levitate buff else i dont think this is even possible other way, especialy as a melee.

I pulled out 85k dps (i saved all my cooldowns for the end and i poped them at around 40%) and it died the moment the enrage hit.
    Also got a bit of lucky at the end, with him positioning to one of the side walls where i could actualy avoid most of the disks.

So yea its hard but still doable as a melee i guess (unless they fix the levitate thing ;p)

This is my armory link:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nadar/advanced

Deleted

INC several people doing the achivement.

There's a spot for Alliance as well but.. the problem is that the boss despawns at either 20 or 15% every single time I fight him. The first time It happened when I wasn't using Levitate (As far as I'm concerned I legit killed it without Levitate that attempt but it just despawned).

The spot is pretty much right next to the front left Cannon but I'm befuddled on what is making this fight despawn (I'm an Elemental Shaman) and I tried not using Totems at all just to see if it despawned due to them, that didn't work. So.. for the moment this boss is unkillable cause of the despawn, for me anyway.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 03:39 PM ----------

I ended up finding a post in the bug forums that helped me figure out my problem on Distruptron, Disruptron has a "Hidden Mechanic" or as I'd like to call it the most retarded bug I've ever seen.

The moment you get him to 35% you have 23 seconds to burn the boss from 35% to 0%, sounds reasonable.. for Hero classes, any class without Hero I believe is all kinds of screwed on this fight, especially melee.

All Rank 8 Brawler Bosses Killed Video

Frost DK on US-Garona

There is currently way to many threads about Brawlers Guild. Will merge all the posts and make it a sticky!
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2012-12-05 at 06:12 AM.

Deleted
    Was going to type "An hero" but then I saw the levitate buff on a alliance arena where there isn't a metal floor that makes you vulnerable to lazers.

Gratz nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz sir, World First ?
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Was going to type "An hero" but then I saw the levitate buff on a alliance arena where there isn't a metal floor that makes you vulnerable to lazers.

Gratz nonetheless.
    So he cheesed the last boss? way to cheat

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    So he cheesed the last boss? way to cheat
    With levitate you don't have to worry about jumping over beams. This is much easier to do in the alliance arena because they don't have floors that sink your character down making you vulnerable to the lazers.

Deleted
    I finally got this down tonight.
    Quite a large difficulty in the fight was getting lucky with the discs, if the middle cannon fired discs first i'd often have to move a lot and lose too much DPS. If I had to move too much at the end with cooldowns up i'd lose too much DPS.
    I didnt' use levitate or the safespot by the way, but it seems the laser doesn't always reach the end of the arena on the horde side (Not sure if it does on alliance or not) so I could pump out the extra DPS.
    Will add a video when it's finished soon.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried levitate as horde and it doesn't work at all. I just get one shot by the lasers. How do you get it to work when he just randomly moves around?