Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock from vodka Qtica killed all 4 a few days ago so not sure if this is a world first but congrats. To those saying you have to challenge yourself, it is more like "you need to gear the hell out of yourself" to win. Having beaten Millhouse Disruptron with 95k dps I am happy I was able to do the same as a warlock from vodka :3

Maybe some of you are seeing it/doing it with low gear and if you are PLEASE post a video rather than posting your claims. However when I am watching the members from vodka they are decked out in heroic sha-touched weapons, trinkets, 4 set bonus and what not and only Qtica the warlock has beaten all 4 from what I have seen. So it really seems to be a HUGE gear check more than anything else. That or just playing a godlike OP class with gear

Do you also have guides up on how to get proper Crystal spawns on Millhouse and how to not have Disrupton DESPAWN EVERY ****ING TIME I ENGAGE HIM?
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    Yeah, not impressive with a DK.

Deleted
    gratz very nice

Eh, I stopped bothering with the Brawler's Guild after I got a 1% loss to Millhouse because of bad RNG (didn't have crystals spawn close together till the 5th stack or so), then having Disruptron bug out on me multiple times.

It seems to require much more luck than skill at R8. I play with 200ms usually, because of brazilian internet, which makes the already stupid requirements that much worse. Got kinda sick of dodging stuff and still getting hit, that never happened to me while raiding.

Grats on beating the RNG/latency bosses either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Yeah I was using those, the only issue I was having was the enrage, but I finally downed him today.....barely. I decided to try out supremacy with stacking haste (I play destro as my main spec). I had more 1% wipes on that boss than I can count, and 2 attempts where I killed him but also died so I didn't get credit but at least I was doing better. I then thought to bind my pets attack to all my spells and I downed him two attempts after.

And how the hell did you did this at Ilvl 485 O.o? I tried this boss with all specs and did roughly equal dps in all, so I ended up just focusing on doing this as destro since that is the spec I raid as and am more comfortable with. I know simcraft says affy is the top spec, but I just couldn't think of anything I could do to drastically increase my dps. I was saving haunts for when I got good procs (but never allowed myself to cap) and going about the normal rotation. Is it really that much better?
    Pre-potted at the start, got my procs up then popped DS and my trinket and doomguard, used GoSac, potted again after a minute. It wasn't a sweeping win, I died a second after he did due to enrage but it gave me the credit before I died. I also had full raid buffs, feast, flask and had reforged out of a bit of hit.
    Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2012-12-04 at 03:29 PM.

Im 486 ilvl ass and combat, not even close with self buffed, pretty close with full buffs, but I usually die to the damage. Recup/Leeching and shivs just cant keep up.

Deleted
    The rogue in my guild made this fight look easy, didnt even get near to enrage, and boss was dead. He was doing about 130k dps though.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it not impressive with a DK? I don't see many inherent advantages that a Frost DK has over many classes on the rank 8 bosses. The burst isn't the highest, the sustained DPS is mid of the pack and key abilities like death pact don't even work.

The only thing cheesy is the levitate bug that only works on the alliance arena, the rest of it's fine.

As far as Millhouse goes you can do it in mediocre gear if you get LUCKY or you can do it in really good gear if you don't get lucky. Any attempt where you start with two crystals channeling on you is an attempt you can win, where if they split on either side of him will be far more challenging.

The other two have zero luck and are pure DPS/dodge encounters.

Disruptron is still awful though. I run with 150-200 MS and jumping laser beams is absolutely impossible on a consistent basis as a frost DK. I don't have the luxury of being alliance to cheese it with levitate, nor do I have the luxury of being a mobile range with incredibly burst sticking to a side on the horde arena not having to worry about any of the discs. Add in bugs of lasers sometimes not reaching the other side, turrets not activating and the boss despawning in the first 5 seconds and you have a frustrating boss.

Deleted
    killed it 2day as assassination with 488 ilvl 85k dps overall with about 6.5k hps ~5-10 secs before enrage - all buffs with 4% kings.

eat the orbs twice with cloak. while hes spawning them he doesnt cast his crap on you so u dnt need to bother with recup for at least first 30 seconds. eat 4 then prep then eat 3 and move from there. they detonate when u use abilities near them so pool a bit of energy b4 cloak to make sure ur able to make a big enuf hole. if u take dmg from these at all u might as well wipe i found as u cant meet the hps requirement.

shiv on cd. smokebomb doesn't work but u can get one or 2 quick ticks of bandage if u time it right. grp with lock ofc and use HS. keep recup up when u need it but dnt waste CP on it if ur at like 80%.

Pre pot and ethier re pot OR healing potion (not vendor healing pot - only 60k other is 120k) depending on what u need. gets quite tough HP wise towards the end think i killed it with less than 25% hp. i used flask and 300 stat food as well. if u realised u fucked it up and dnt wanna piss away the gold for the food just vanish and reset.

oh and if ur like me and totally forgot expose armor, glyph that and use it :P

i say im 488 ilvl but after i wiped to millhouse at 20% a pala pointed out id been using SW teleport cloak the entire time so

if ur below 480ilvl and dnt have all buffs i wouldn't even bother trying tbh. while i was waiting for a decent buff grp on rogue went go to my brewmaster monk to rank 7 and sold inv for 20k though
    Last edited by mmocced9fcad02; 2012-12-05 at 12:04 AM.

Honestly the first 3 aren't hard

Disruption is only difficult boss, I haven't put that much time into t but if I could levitate it would have died the first day.

Stop posted cheese videos of you no skilling a boss down.

Quote Originally Posted by Manarak View Post
    The rogue in my guild made this fight look easy, didnt even get near to enrage, and boss was dead. He was doing about 130k dps though.
    130k? What's their name so I can take a look at their armory if you wouldn't mind.

Deleted
    OI did anyone loose their "Brawler *insertnamehere*" title?

I went afk for a hour came back loged in my char had the title Elder instead of Brawler and I can't find the thing anywhere! A friend of mine said perhaps Blizz did some sort of general roleback because of levitate exploits or something?

I don't even play WoW anymore and I can tell how much you cheesed the last boss with your levitate. And then you make a video for it, lol.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    Warlock from vodka Qtica killed all 4 a few days ago so not sure if this is a world first but congrats. To those saying you have to challenge yourself, it is more like "you need to gear the hell out of yourself" to win. Having beaten Millhouse Disruptron with 95k dps I am happy I was able to do the same as a warlock from vodka :3

Maybe some of you are seeing it/doing it with low gear and if you are PLEASE post a video rather than posting your claims. However when I am watching the members from vodka they are decked out in heroic sha-touched weapons, trinkets, 4 set bonus and what not and only Qtica the warlock has beaten all 4 from what I have seen. So it really seems to be a HUGE gear check more than anything else. That or just playing a godlike OP class with gear
    Definitely playing an OP Class. I love warlock. Were you one of the peoples that stayed up late with me the night I killed them? That was a fun night!
    Guild: <vodka> - Armory: Qtica

Deleted

The one and only Brawlers Guild thread.

There is currently way to many threads about Brawlers Guild. Will merge all the posts and make it a sticky!

Deleted
    Have they fixed pet healing?
    Few days ago I helped my warlock friend to kill the third boss (rank 7)
    He didn't have enough DPS while running, so he took a talent (Soul Link), that means that all damage is going to be divided between him and his pet.
    So I could heal warlock by healing his pet.

Can someone tell me what happens after you kill all the rank 8 bosses in the brawlers guild?

Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    OI did anyone loose their "Brawler *insertnamehere*" title?

I went afk for a hour came back loged in my char had the title Elder instead of Brawler and I can't find the thing anywhere! A friend of mine said perhaps Blizz did some sort of general roleback because of levitate exploits or something?
    I just logged in and it's lost too. Didn't cheese any combat with levitate.

Deleted
    Lost my title also today, kinda sucks as I didn't cheese or bug anything =[.