476 Prot War LF Progression Raid Guild

Having recently changed hours with my job I am looking for a new guild and raid group to call home. I've been raid leading with my current guild since just before Firelands was released. I do my homework on encounters and am always prepared well in advance for new bosses and raids. I'm a bit of a min-maxer as well.

I'm looking for a group that starts at or after 12am PST and am willing to raid lead if asked to do so. I'm quick to give advice and feedback to raiders but also welcome criticism on my own performance as well. I've studied all the encounters for tier 14.

My armory: Premu on Magtheridon (can't post links yet)

I'm open to transfer realms of course, and possibly factions. I general put about 3-4 hours a night into this game, and just want to find like minded people who want to progress and have fun doing so.

Hit me up in game Clorya#1779 or post back if you want to know more about me or my wow history/experience.

Im not the best with time coversions but we raid 9:30-12:30 EST.
    Also, are you able to dps well for solo tank fights? If yes to any of these contact me @ Zykenwolf#1890 or realID: Dark.for.fear.of.failure@hotmail.com

Horde 10 man 10/16 Normal.