Yet another suggestion for LFR loot

I don't know if it has been discussed or not, I remember them comparing the new LFR loot system to Diablo loot system where you either get gold or loot when they were trying to introduce it. I'm thinking LFR's gameplay is also close to diablo's Hack'n'Slash gameplay style. We just want to kill, loot and go on (no wipes etc). So why not make LFR's loot ilvl budget and stat budget random and increase the drop chance. So basically you will get more loot which is maybe not very well itemized (but maybe better than 463 heroic loot) however you will always want to keep doing LFRs since there is always chance of dropping better items. What do you think about randomized ilvls and stat budgets for LFR root?

I think most people, both people who understand probability and people who make it clear they don't, already see LFR as too much of a lottery, and this would only make it worse. I wouldn't mind seeing randomized stats I guess so you might get something useful off each boss rather than only certain slots (plus it makes normal and heroic look more exclusive, for those who want such things), but a random item level would be a little too much of a gamble for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    You compared wow to diablo, then i stopped reading, no.
    Well honestly LFR gameplay is closer to diablo rather than WoW PvE. Maybe, donno..