Low Level Dungeon buff?

Was there some kind of stealth buff to low level dungeons in the past 3-4 months (maybe more)? I know they got harder a long time ago in early Cata, but I've leveled a few alts during Cata.

Was just running as tank (in decent green/blues from dungeons/AH) on my Paladin and was just getting hit like a truck in Dire Maul - Capital Gardens. The last boss was just ripping me a new one uncontrollably... brought me to 10% health in seconds from full a few times. And he had 100k health. That's how much the level 70 elite Fel Reaver has.

I'm not complaining anything, but is there something I missed in some notes?

dire maul in general is fucking nuts. No real buff from then till now, just get more gear, or quest.

They changed tanking mechanics completely in the patches leading up to MoP and paladins were changed probably the most. It wouldn't be surprising if that screwed up mitigation stats for low level tanks as a side effect that they didn't pay attention.

You still meet level 90 tanks who are stuck in the idea of gemming all stamina and just wearing all the dodge/parry gear they can find because those are "tank stats" and those tanks will feel like they're made of paper. Might be a similar issue at low levels except of course you can't fix it since proper low level gear for tanks doesn't really exist.

15+ Year Old Account
    The semi-boss at the end of the Kingbuff part of DM has been way too overtuned since the cata revamp. Even full heirloom tanks can easily die there. Actually all of the orges in that wing are hitting for ridiculous amounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Oh the poor healers I have been with, I never realized they hit so hard and I have the tendency of running half a dungeon ahead and pulling stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jaakkeli View Post
    They changed tanking mechanics completely in the patches leading up to MoP and paladins were changed probably the most. It wouldn't be surprising if that screwed up mitigation stats for low level tanks as a side effect that they didn't pay attention.

You still meet level 90 tanks who are stuck in the idea of gemming all stamina and just wearing all the dodge/parry gear they can find because those are "tank stats" and those tanks will feel like they're made of paper. Might be a similar issue at low levels except of course you can't fix it since proper low level gear for tanks doesn't really exist.
    Wait, I'm not going to want dodge/parry at higher levels?

I haven't played a tank since before the MoP pre-patch so I'm not savvy on these new priorities.