Affliction Nerf?

Might just be me, but I have noticed a descent 10k or so DPS decrease in affi from LFR to Endgame raiding. I don't have the logs, just checking to see if anyone else has noticed a drop in DPS?

I re-simmed yesterday and the most I could sim was 93k DPS with 492 gear, with Haste now more valuable than Mastery by (2.01->2.51). A few weeks ago I simmed and it was at 103k?

Anyway, just checking to see if anyone has noticed a DPS decrease.

Thanks.

Deleted
    You probably changed something in your sim settings. I have noticed no nerf in-game or in-SIM. Still simming around 110k at 491.

There were bugs in simc releases 510-3 and 510-4. 510-5 is out now, try that.
    http://wowupgrade.com/ - instant gear comparison for all classes / specs

Nope, haven't seen a nerf. Just people overreacting to the chaos wave nerf.

Stop overreacting to spells your don't have Affliction warlocks! ROFL. Seriously though, Gobuchul is correct.

I still see same numbers.

Deleted
    Currently I have:
    6655 haste rating
    6170 mastery rating
    22949 spellpower

Sims me at 104k dps and with these values:
    Int 4.33
    Sp 3.53
    Crit 1.59
    Haste 2.69
    Mastery 2.37

I would have thought mastery would sim with a higher value than haste, can anybody come up with a reason why it doesn't?

Deleted
    aint it couse you maby simmed for singel target and haste isd a better stat for singel? i am rly bad at simcraft stuff tho so dont take me for what i saiid to much.

Deleted
    Yes it was a single target sim. But mastery used to sim higher (granted, I've gotten alot more gear recently).