Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Then why keep adding more hubs?
    I'm just going to quote what I said before this interview, which only stated the obvious, came out:

You know it's truly Dailycraft when you grind daily upon daily to unlock the awe-inspiring reward of (ZOMFG!!111one) more dailies.

That's probably why I had more fun with Tillers, you actually got more farm spaces = more gold and rep with the members. Every other zone just seems to reward more daily quests to grind.
    I'm pretty sure that is what people hated the most about Molten Front, not even the length, but the perception that you complete dailies just to get more dailies. A much more compelling reward would be better and more varieties of dailies as GC only now just figured out. And I believe that dailies rewarding charms and VP is good enough, there shouldn't be any gear tied to rep. Just mounts, pets, and vanity rewards. Maybe a nice VP bonus once you finish a quest chain.

Man, remember WC3? We freaking worshiped their designers, not this retarded moron GC. as a ret paladin i've canceled my account 4 days ago, and i might come back when this moron is gone.

I am so happy the LFR loot system has changed into what it is today. Just reading some of the comments about selfish people stacking friends to help them roll/ steal loot quite frankly pisses me off. Thank you for the change, Blizzard. No more needless loot drama!

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    And I believe that dailies rewarding charms and VP is good enough, there shouldn't be any gear tied to rep. Just mounts, pets, and vanity rewards.
    I'm pretty sure that is what people hated the most about Molten Front, not even the length, but the perception that you complete dailies just to get more dailies. A much more compelling reward would be better and more varieties of dailies as GC only now just figured out.
    Well the sad thing is that there was a lot of complaints about the Molten Front in regards to the way of starting out with only a few dailies and then being gated off from doing more. Then they go in and then place a gate on two fractions behind one that has a lot of gating going on.
    And I believe that dailies rewarding charms and VP is good enough, there shouldn't be any gear tied to rep. Just mounts, pets, and vanity rewards.
    Isnt odd that the ones that players seem to be enjoying in general are the ones that only offer cosmetic rewards and the painful ones are the ones that gear is gated behind. Seems more like a psychological test on the community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please dont upgrade the base resilience, if you have to do something put more resil on the gear.
    Even more base resil would completely wreck the 70s bracket, healers and fc's in this bracket(myself included) are already at 80%+ resil and we have no wish for becoming immune again.
    However fun it is to troll 90s reaching 90-100% resi would completely destroy what little is left of the 70s bracket.

Deleted
    As i told before (but i think my comment was deleted), the entry of GC to the Dev team of WoW lead to the casualization and "i cannot get bored more" way of the game. Some of the features they implemented were good enough, but the game went to ..... I hope they fire that guy and return the old Devs back!

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Mists of Pandaria daily quests have shown that competing with other players for mob tagging and such is not fun. You should be excited when there are other players around, not grumpy! Blizzard is still actively looking for a solution to make it a nice thing to have other people around.
    Easy solution remove tag for kills/quest loots but keep it for normal loot.
    You hit first a "kill 10 of these mobs" you are the only one eligible for the normal loot but everyone who hits it too gets the quest drop or the quest kill.
    But that just makes it way too easy. As a feral druid, I could just run through the GL mogul area and faerie fire every mob that someone else is fighting.. I would be done my quest in 30 seconds with no effort at all. After awhile, everyone would be doing that.. using their lowest threat attack to tag their 10 mobs as quick as possible. heck, tag 20 in case someone does kill the first 10 fast enough.

The real solution is to have rotating quest areas like AC, but have them random per player, not per server... for factions like AC, that would divide the population by 4 right away. Form a group before pickign up the quest, and everyone in the quest gets the same quest.

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 04:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Siph View Post
    Tuning old raid encounters for soloing, yet you still need to be IN A RAID to enter the damn instances?
    Yeah, go read the patch notes. No you don´t.

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 04:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kornstyle View Post
    As i told before (but i think my comment was deleted), the entry of GC to the Dev team of WoW lead to the casualization and "i cannot get bored more" way of the game. Some of the features they implemented were good enough, but the game went to ..... I hope they fire that guy and return the old Devs back!
    Really? Do you remember grinding mobs endlessly in Sithilis for pages? Do you remember doing the same 4 quests every day for 2 months in BC for Ogrilla? The game is certainly not perfect, but anyone who thinks the game ´got worse´isn´t being honest.

I am not kidding.. for probably 12 months, éndgame´ for non-raiders was killing human mobs in Sith for cen rep. You could also run 1 of about 3 dungeons for dungeon sets. That was it.

The tabard system was a stupid way to do rep. Why even have the rep at all, just take the epics and put them as random drops on the heroic bosses in dungeons. Same thing. The reputations now are well done, the progress the story, they give you lore for going into dungeon and raids.

Seriously, you might as well remove the graphics for mobs and dungeons.. just make it a white room you go into and roll for ´gear´ with plus 10 ilvls.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    It is but don't expect anybody here to understand that. In reality they are extremely selfish and wouldn't spread the loot around anyway. Like the guy above who couldn't be bothered to respond to players asking him to be a nice guy. Yet somehow they have the gal to call out the old system as being selfish because people loot traded with one and other. Whatever. This expac has just been frustration on top of frustration. Piling more frustration in LFR and REMOVING THE HUMAN ELEMENT out of the equation will just bleed subs.
    So now you want people to play loot Santa. The system is fine the way it is. As for people asking me to be to be a nice guy, if more than 5% actually asked nicely, then maybe that would work. You have no idea who I am, how I play the game and how I treat other people. It was people whining and complaining that they didn't get what they wanted that got the system changed. In my opinion the new system has drastically improved the experience in LFR., however people still aren't getting the shinies fast enough, so surprise, let's complain about it again. If I could trade loot I didn't need, I actually would, but at my discretion, not because people say "GIMME", which is what would happen. The problem right now is the expectation that you should be able to run LFR 3 times and have all the loot you need. It's not designed that way, nor should it be. You still have two months minimum til the next patch, so why the hell do you need to have all your drops already? That's not the way raid gearing is meant to work.

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    Isnt odd that the ones that players seem to be enjoying in general are the ones that only offer cosmetic rewards and the painful ones are the ones that gear is gated behind. Seems more like a psychological test on the community.
    Not really. The ones where you need gear, for the entry tier, are ones you have to do to be competitive.

The ones where you get cosmetic rewards are, as Blizzard tries to bleat on and on (like the goats, pun?) for all dailies, actually optional meaning you can just do them at your own pace.

Quote Originally Posted by duster2 View Post
    The numbers are very consistent - they also show what classes are played on week basis - not all the population like others. And if you didn't know... 3 million is a number that is playing per week.... And this does not include Asia.
    No, that's not accurate. Warcraftrealm numbers aren't consistent with what the devs tell us (more rets than rogues, paladin the most popular class, rogue the least popular, druid extremely popular (read second most popular) ). That site is simply totally wrong.

It should also go by common sense- go to any realm and /who. I don't know what's wrong with their addon, but if it's showing 4% druids and 5% paladins and 10% rogues, it is trivially incorrect. Look at who is in your BGs, your arenas, your LFRs, everything. You have picked one thing that you think argues something you believe, and it's bad data.

Your link is wrong cause its based on whole population of classes that are not even active.
    The 90s didn't all just give up bro. That argument makes no sense.

Brawlers guild is pushing more and more dps classes into the picture in the last week. BLizzard needs to react now before it goes out of hand and queues will become over 1 hour long.
    I have no idea what you are talking about.

warcraftrealms is garbage data. I linked you a real one, and GC has told you outright that paladins are the most popular class, and that at times like now, there are more rets than rogues.