Deleted

Angry What About SHAMAN RESTO in 5.1 ?

Dear all,

first of all sorry for my bad english...
    What u think about resto shaman on patch5.1 ? ... i really hate the nerf they have done! It's impossible to call it a nerf, it's a demolition!

"totems are considered SPELLS" (so with a silence u can RIP easily).

Have u found new strategy to play resto? rotations? glyphs? .. please help me ... !! i'm really destroyed!

Deleted
    I don't have much to add in terms of gameplay, but to call it a demolition would be wrong. Resto was already bordering OP in PvP, this was just something to bring them in line. It fucked ele sure, but resto is still fine.

Deleted
    I not agree sorry... how are u able to say that are op? .. if u take 1 silence u are half dead! .. yeah maybe first was really op (i easily resist alone with a warrior and a pala only wearing water shield) but now i go fast down with only a dps on !... maybe need i change glyphs and talents? i dunno .. could someone suggest me a 5.1 spec + glyph? (no bot/robot/gear optimizer site pls)

Well im playing resto shaman too and what have experienced in last weeks arenas:

"Hmm i see you didnt work out yet how to survive with the nerf on totmes hmm, ill look for another healer cya bro, gl&hf"

If i see it right once you get stunned you need you m8s peel for you if you dont want to use trinket. Else i duno...when you use trinket on first stun you are dead on the 2nd its easy.

Deleted
    ooooh god!! i'm not the only one who sow this! ... omg it's NOT A NERF ... it's a class demolition! This what happened to me too!... btw i've a rogue (rl friend) in 2v2 so he understood my situation and we're trying to play different tacts! ...

I really hope in a restore by blizz ... !

I hesitate to offer advice as I rerolled for pvp. So take what I say with a grain of salt.

It's not so much a problem with stuns or silences, it's the stun into a blanket that has a high mortality rate.

There is a greater onus on you to avoid getting stunned in the first place. I found I could play a little sloppy given the tools I had.

As PPN said, your teammates should expect the stun --> silence and be prepared to peel for you. You can try to squeeze a SWG in between the stun and the silence for the 4-piece bonus.

Talents? Nature's Guardian was already attractive. Probably the clear winner now. May make Primal Elementalist more attractive. If you can see the storm coming, Earth Ele gives you a self peel and another defensive CD.

Deleted

Unhappy

Nice Tinsoul ... i allways take all with a grain of salt, but every suggestion is really appreciated!

I would try this talent tree:

1) --> Stone Bulwark Totem
    2) --> Windwalk Totem
    3) --> Totemic Restoration
    4) --> Ancestral Swiftness
    5) --> Healing Tide Totem
    6) --> Unleashed Fury

But now i'm stunned for glyphs ... sob

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsoul View Post
    I hesitate to offer advice as I rerolled for pvp. So take what I say with a grain of salt.

It's not so much a problem with stuns or silences, it's the stun into a blanket that has a high mortality rate.

There is a greater onus on you to avoid getting stunned in the first place. I found I could play a little sloppy given the tools I had.

As PPN said, your teammates should expect the stun --> silence and be prepared to peel for you. You can try to squeeze a SWG in between the stun and the silence for the 4-piece bonus.

Talents? Nature's Guardian was already attractive. Probably the clear winner now. May make Primal Elementalist more attractive. If you can see the storm coming, Earth Ele gives you a self peel and another defensive CD.
    This, and stack resilience wherever you have a yellow gem slot. Personally I have dropped doing 3's, not from shaman not being viable, I just find that the play style stressful. RBGS we are still fine.

Deleted
    Because RBG aren't changed for a resto shaman ... it's declassed a lot also in 3v3 .. my god .. 3 dps on me .. BUM like a baloon!