Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    i have stopped doing bgs, so many damn bots its like hitting ur head against a brick wall. very sad really, blizzard have something in bgs that can be way more involving and fun than doing stuff like dailies and yet it's gone to complete shit because they are not doing anything about bots.

Deleted
    I personally believe if they were able to detect who bots, and they banned them all, they would lose AT LEAST 10% of the database right now, thats how bad it is

I think the whole botting fiasco is fuelled by shit players. If it's such a big issue, why don't people like reckful complain about it?
    this game sucks

bots pay sub fees.

is blizzard going to cut into profits over some honor bot? not likely.

Deleted
    Obviously most of the bots are hacked accounts. The "bad guys" hack peoples accouns, level up your character from 1 to 90 for free! Thats pretty cool.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-12-11 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Yes, companies never ever look at reputational loss, or customer satisfaction ever. What are you? 12?

Sheesh, as always the know all nothings come out and ramble on with the same BS over, and over.
    Some really don't... hell man, there are companies who THRIVE on them being jack-asses (Donald Trump comes to mind...)

And must I point out half of the movies that come out of Hollywood today? Can you PLEASE explain why Uwe Boll is STILL making movies after all this time?