Oh no, its my turn for Brawlers

So we have one brawlers invite circling through our 3 10 man raid groups right now. I am in the first 10 man and I am also the first healer to get the invite. I am a 492 ilvl dpriest with a few pieces of gear for shadow. I also have a very good shadow pvp set with almost full malev. I did all the lvl 1 bosses in the Brawlers guild with no problems at all and barely got it. My question is down the road will it even be possible for me get to lvl 7 so that I can pass it off. Honestly I feel like I shouldn't have got it anyways but I am assuming it is too late. Feedback would be great.

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 12:42 PM ----------

I will also add that I did all the lvl 1 bosses in my shadow pvp set.

Deleted
    I did up to level 4 as disc before I started wiping to enrages

a plan B might be to buy an invite off BMAH and pass it on that way. Good Luck. Saw heaps of wipes tonight so yeah - it gets tougher for everyone as the levels get higher ...

I've done up to Battletron (no attempts yet) with mostly disc gear reforged and regemmed to haste cap, and I haven't had many problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i would only buy a flying potato

DPS isn't a huge issue in general on the bosses... until you hit Battletron halfway through Rank 7. He's a very unforgiving DPS check, requiring about 80-85k sustained DPS over 2 minutes to down him. When solo (not raid buffed), that's pretty damn tricky.

So you'll probably need to switch to DPS for that boss in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by LeetHaxor View Post
    I've done up to Battletron (no attempts yet) with mostly disc gear reforged and regemmed to haste cap, and I haven't had many problems.
    How did you do Probskus (Squid Guy) and Leper Gnomes as Disc?

Battle of the Badasses - Warcraft Edition

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here

Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    How did you do Probskus (Squid Guy) and Leper Gnomes as Disc?
    Guess I should've clarified, I've been shadow the whole way, just using disc gear (not too much different than shadow gear ofc).

My bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i would only buy a flying potato