Please look at this guys armoury (weird)

Dakkrothk (EU) Wouldnt let me post a link to his armoury

How has been to Pandaria and have level 90 items, check activity feed.

Thought you cant go till your 85, he is level 80 and he has done some challenge modes ?

Thanks

Stoz

Deleted
    does armory show account wide achievs?

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 01:19 PM ----------

okay, actually i dont know. he bought the shoulders from challenge mode gold.

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 01:21 PM ----------

he has the full lich lord set from challenge modes, i really have no idea how he did that at level 79.

hmm not sure, just checked his other toon and they dont have the same ones

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    There was a bug which allowed people with gold challenges complete to grant their alts the achiv, giving them the armor and silver mount. A couple of my friends did it, but today atleast on had the armor removed but could keep the transmog, also the mount remained.

Yes it does. Main is a shammy. Nothing to see here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Yes it does. Main is a shammy. Nothing to see here.

well, you should not be able to get the challenge mode armor on a level 79 i dont think. you can see on the armory he has completed the challenge modes on his main recently, but as far as i know you cant get the gear on all your alts after that.

Maybe the armory was bugged when you looked, atm he is in looms and lots of lvl 70 gear. Are you sure you have the right char?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kkrothk/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    Maybe the armory was bugged when you looked, atm he is in looms and lots of lvl 70 gear. Are you sure you have the right char?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kkrothk/simple

on the activity feed it shows he obtained the full challenge mode: gold set.

h t t p : //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldum/Littlekiller/advanced

Check out that armory. Scroll down activity feed.

This guy got CM:Golds on his main on another server, then logged in his level 81 alt on my dead-end server (like a month + later) and got the realm first achievement for it. On his level 81. His main is on another server and he has no level 90's on Uldum (verified). His lock still has the full transmog set and achievement for Realm First one week after multiple people petitioned this.

Must be nice right?!

Ruins anyone's chances at getting the Realm First legitimately now.

*Inbeforesomeonesaysrealmfirstcmgoldshouldhavebeengoneforeveragobutitsadeadserver

Quote Originally Posted by stoz View Post
    Dakkrothk (EU) Wouldnt let me post a link to his armoury

How has been to Pandaria and have level 90 items, check activity feed.

Thought you cant go till your 85, he is level 80 and he has done some challenge modes ?

Thanks

Stoz
    Its possible to go to pandaria at any lv as long as you have someone to summon you. or mage portal I guess (i have multiple lv 80 and 85 parked in halfhill)

the lv 90 items might have been traded mailed etc?
    the challenge mode thing (most likely bnet wide achievement)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahja View Post
    h t t p : //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldum/Littlekiller/advanced

Check out that armory. Scroll down activity feed.

This guy got CM:Golds on his main on another server, then logged in his level 81 alt on my dead-end server (like a month + later) and got the realm first achievement for it. On his level 81. His main is on another server and he has no level 90's on Uldum (verified). His lock still has the full transmog set and achievement for Realm First one week after multiple people petitioned this.

Must be nice right?!

Ruins anyone's chances at getting the Realm First legitimately now.

*Inbeforesomeonesaysrealmfirstcmgoldshouldhavebeengoneforeveragobutitsadeadserver
    you should report that and regarding your * my realm still only has one gold. in jade serpent, horde side too, meaning opposite faction
    so its still up for grabs, though i think most players are focusing on raid right now. medium population

Yeah, It's been reported by at least 4 people. We sent out our second round of petitions today as it's been a week without response / removal. Just hoping to keep poking them about this one until it gets fixed. Unfortunately, being a backwater server with a low population who knows how much they really care about this one.

I did get a bunny macro from the GM today at least.......?

Yea >.<