Loosing achievement points?

Hello everyone
    I just noticed that i lost 10 achievement points on my main character when i logged in this morning. I really don't know which achievement it was that is "gone". In addition the characters on my account have a different amount of points (my DK 17390, my hunter 17380 my warrior 17360). Since today i always had same amount of points on all of my characters so i really don't understand what this is since i haven't seen a blue post with something like that.
    Anyone with me?
    Last edited by Panetale; 2012-12-05 at 01:39 PM.

LOL you care about 10 achievement points? i wouldnt even notice if i lost 1k, at least it would take me amonth to figure, and then id be like "hmmm well who cares".

ok i noticed my hunter has no longer the achievement "Pub Crawl" (Scenario meta) regardless the fact that i have ALL scenario achievements. Still don't know why my DK lost 10 points..

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 02:47 PM ----------

ok after a closer look im missing the "Master of Pandaren Cooking" meta. I still have every single of the achievements, but the meta one is grey. Anyone has the same issues?

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    10 points? Who can remeber what they got :P

Deleted
    Best way is to open a ticket. Probably a bug.

Deleted
    Same problem here, lost like 65 achievement points without losing visible achievements. Made a ticket about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    LOL you care about 10 achievement points? i wouldnt even notice if i lost 1k, at least it would take me amonth to figure, and then id be like "hmmm well who cares".
    so why post in the achievements thread, if you dont care about achievements?....seriously whats your problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcissist View Post
    Same problem here, lost like 65 achievement points without losing visible achievements. Made a ticket about it.
    Also "missing" about 75 achievement points. However, Armory shows all my toons with the correct number and all but 1 toon show it properly in game.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by S Blieft View Post
    Also "missing" about 75 achievement points. However, Armory shows all my toons with the correct number and all but 1 toon show it properly in game.
    Did some additional research. Found out the achievements that are currently giving no points: Jack of all trades, Dynamic Duo and Double Agent.

I got a reply from the customer support that they have send it towards the bug fixing team.