Looking for a Specific Addon/WeakAura That Shows Total Damage Reduction %

Hi there,

I'm looking for a WeakAura or Addon to let me know the cumulative % of damage reduction that dynamically updates during combat.

An example would be having Bone Shield and Sac at the same time, and showing the % of damage reduction it is.

My goal is to never take an unmitigated or unabsorbed melee swing.

Deleted
    WeakAura is mainly showing things that are already shown in a different way, so it's not what you want.

My best bet is that there's already some DK addon out there doing just what you want .. but i'm not playing dk so i can't give advices

Eh I was just looking for something to compile everything currently on me.

I have everything including externals in Weak Auras/TMW already

Switch to monk and keep shuffle up 100% and you'll never take an unmitigated melee swing.

Deleted
    The main Pala Tank from DREAM Paragon did use this kind of a addon, in some killvideos you can see his PoV and bottom of the mid there is a dark smal bar in which total absorb should be showed. Maybe someone know the name of this, or you can ask him ingame.

greetz Gramla

Quote Originally Posted by Gramla View Post
    The main Pala Tank from DREAM Paragon did use this kind of a addon, in some killvideos you can see his PoV and bottom of the mid there is a dark smal bar in which total absorb should be showed. Maybe someone know the name of this, or you can ask him ingame.

greetz Gramla
    Yeah I'm just going to be manually tracking healer CDs on myself and have Blood Shield Helper installed which has a total absorb bar on it.