Black prince rep

Is exalted needed for the legendary chain? Or just need the sigils? As I'm burned out on dailies I can't will myself to do 5.1 ones and farm said rep :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ricg View Post
    Is exalted needed for the legendary chain? Or just need the sigils? As I'm burned out on dailies I can't will myself to do 5.1 ones and farm said rep :/
    Yes. It is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exalted isn't needed at the moment, but I'm sure it will at one point.

I think you mean Honoured though, yes you need that.

5.1 patch gives you more rep to grind

The rep comes so fast, people will be revered well before Christmas time just from doing dailies and you know its months and months before 5.2 hits.

I got revered by watching an hour long show while pressing 2 buttons, wasn't that difficult, did it on patch day, and I still need 1 more sigil too... I'd assume with every addition to the legendary chain it'll need the next rep which ultimately is exalted, none of them really take that long or require much effort.

Deleted
    Stop being slacky, I got friendly-honored with a friend mass pulling all mantids in dread wastes in one hour. You can do something similar or just by dailies while you are at karasang wilds for honored-revered. Really people just want everything with one click these days... I'm against dailies and stuff but this is just...god.>_>

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Exalted isn't needed at the moment, but I'm sure it will at one point.

I think you mean Honoured though, yes you need that.

5.1 patch gives you more rep to grind
    Oh I finished the get to honored part doing klaxxi/golden lotus but since I saw now can keep gaining up to exalted by killing opposite faction npcs with 5.1 but did not see a quest to reach exalted with bp I didn't know if it was going to be required or not

Thanks for info

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll probably need exalted eventually, but for now, you only need revered. The exalted part will probably be in a few months, if not longer.

If you have no rep bonus whatsoever, then you get 20 rep per Horde/Alliance member killed, so that's 600 kills. If the exalted part is 3 months away, you need to kill about 7 a day. Take your time.

I went afk for an hour and found myself revered already...

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We might need it later on so don't just give it up

If you want to farm, farm the NPCs that fight other NPCs on the beach. You can tag loads at once while the friendly NPCs keep aggro and do decent DPS. It'll take you less than an hour to hit revered.

Oh, and don't forget the DMF rep buff plus a guild banner.

At any rate, I would theoretically be 3x exalted with Wrathion grinding reputation before I can get 6000 valor. I'm not too worried about the killing grind, If I need both quests completed anyway before moving on to the next step.

10+ Year Old Account
    I maxed out my rep for this stage (revered) by using the anniversary bonus + guild banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricg View Post
    You don't need to do any dailies to get Black Prince rep, so your problem is already solved.