10+ Year Old Account

The Most OP Class

What is the most OP class as of right now in 5.1 in your opinion? Just tell us what class you think is OP, and why. It can be PvP related or PvE related.

Personally I think Mages are OP. Getting 2 Shot in Arenas is a joke if Blizz thinks anything is balanced right now.

Also ive been wanting a nerf to Druid Flight form for some time now, that is probably the most unbalanced OP thing for a class outside a PvP / PvE environment.

Deleted
    OP: arms warrior, frost mage

Good: shadow priest, feral druid, demo warlock, BM hunter

Crap: elem/enh shaman, all specs dk, all specs monk, all specs rogue, ret paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Poster View Post

Crap: elem/enh shaman, all specs dk, all specs monk, all specs rogue, ret paladin
    Disagree with the DK's being crap. But everything else seems correct.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Poster View Post

You haven't seen an aff lock lol

What do you mean by OP? burst? sustained dps? pvp?

90% of the bads in BGs will still say DKs are most OP because they got Death-gripped. Fact.

Also, Warriors because insane self healing, Resto-anything is super hard to take down with less than 3 people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    90% of the bads in BGs will still say DKs are most OP because they got Death-gripped. Fact.

Also, Warriors because insane self healing, Resto-anything is super hard to take down with less than 3 people
    I agree with the resto anything comment.

Resto Shamans are pretty much impossible to take down without more than 3 people. In BGs at lower levels, it takes 5-6 or more...

Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    Deathgrip is the least of my concerns against a DK.

in 2v2 arena...

OP: Lock b/c of healing, BM Hunters b/c macro burst, Frost Mage just because, Arms Warr b/c healing and insane burst

Underpowerd: DK, Spriest, Enh/Ele Sham, Rogue, all Monks

Doing fine: Ret Pally, Moonkin, Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    What is the most OP class as of right now in 5.1 in your opinion? Just tell us what class you think is OP, and why. It can be PvP related or PvE related.

Personally I think Mages are OP. Getting 2 Shot in Arenas is a joke if Blizz thinks anything is balanced right now.

Also ive been wanting a nerf to Druid Flight form for some time now, that is probably the most unbalanced OP thing for a class outside a PvP / PvE environment.
    I'll agree that frost mages are imba right now. The only chance you have of negating some of that burst is trinketing the Deep Freeze and hoping your Frost Bomb gets cleansed.

But then, instead of being rewarded for your awareness... oops, you got caught in an unavoidable Ring of Frost. Too bad, so sad. Now watch as you get pelted by instants that do 35830573573 damage in the span of 5 seconds.

TL;DR: Mages have way too much damage AND control. They should have to sacrifice some of the control for damage or vice-versa.

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    I'll agree that frost mages are imba right now. The only chance you have of negating some of that burst is trinketing the Deep Freeze and hoping your Frost Bomb gets cleansed.

But then, instead of being rewarded for your awareness... oops, you got caught in an unavoidable Ring of Frost. Too bad, so sad. Now watch as you get pelted by instants that do 35830573573 damage in the span of 5 seconds.
    The only time Frost Mage wasn't overpowered in PvP was NEVER ago. I've neglected to mentioned it but because it's a perennial in the "Worst specs to deal with" category. As a DK I have less woes dealing with them than most other classes, but they're still OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

Another great Jaylock thread. Personally, I think Warlocks and Death Knights are likely the most OP classes at the moment. As for Druid Flight Form, that is not a "class". Just looking for more stuff to start another argument thread? Don't you ever get tired of starting fights and looking foolish?