Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    In this case I agree, I can't say I felt happy when I received socks as a X-mas gift though. It doesn't need to be the best gift ever, but I think it should be atleast some what of interest to the person you give it to.
    are you kidding? socks are the best gift, its a right of passage,

when a boy turns 18, he isnt a man until his first christmas, where everyone in the family hands his a pair of cheap socks, at first it is a miserable experience
    but I can honestly say I have never bought a pair of socks, I just stock up at christmas

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For the way it's written I see it's a sarcastic post.

Well, I must agree then, unless it's not sarcastic, then I'm totally out of place.
    I don't understand why people want to spend such money on computers. We are surrounded of computers, it's kind of stupid to have a phone which turns to be smarter than most of it's owners when you really don't need it. They have definitely done a great job getting that bitten apple into everyone's mind, making them believe that they need those items just because everyone else have them.

But not just the apple, every other brand, I couldn't care less about brands, they are all the same after all.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    For the way it's written I see it's a sarcastic post.

Well, I must agree then, unless it's not sarcastic, then I'm totally out of place.
    I don't understand why people want to spend such money on computers. We are surrounded of computers, it's kind of stupid to have a phone which turns to be smarter than most of it's owners when you really don't need it. They have definitely done a great job getting that bitten apple into everyone's mind, making them believe that they need those items just because everyone else have them.

But not just the apple, every other brand, I couldn't care less about brands, they are all the same after all.
    It must have been hard posting on these forums with a pencil and piece of paper the old fashioned way instead of the new technology of computers and ipads.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

Master has presented (insert name here) clothing. (Insert name here) is a free elf!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants41 View Post
    I don't want to rain on your parade but.. that tablet kinda looks crappy. Go for brand tablet names like Galaxy tab, Nexus and iPad.
    Dude..............i know is not PERFECT or a TABLET on NITRO.............but is a start after all i miss my gaming laptop RIP DV7-3060US i love that laptop!.............

But still once i get next week i sent some pic

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 09:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    are you kidding? socks are the best gift, its a right of passage,

when a boy turns 18, he isnt a man until his first christmas, where everyone in the family hands his a pair of cheap socks, at first it is a miserable experience
    but I can honestly say I have never bought a pair of socks, I just stock up at christmas
    you know what i got when i turn 16th from my fa##ot father a PENNY!.............yup just another example of how f##ken miserable and my family as well thank to him !
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-12-06 at 02:06 AM.

Deleted
    I got a Wii U, tablets suck!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Valen~ View Post
    Is it my fault to call you horrible now?

You guys saying that the tablet is garbage are pathetic... shame on you all! All you want is to make others miserable. I'm disappointed...

So you're saying it's a good tablet? So you're lying to the kid, how does that make you any better than the rest of us?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets see - 1.2 GHz processor 4GB onboard memory,
    Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
    Tablet has 1 USB port. 99 bucks?

For all the people saying it's not good, it comes down to value for money.
    Really not a bad deal for that price.

People have become too brand conscious and lack practicality. It doesn't say much about them, so I wouldn't value their opinions, the opinions of market-brainwashed, impractical consumer sheep. Heck, most people don't even know that Asus have a division called Pegatron that make many components for Apple - so does Samsung. There are a limited number of LCD manufacturers in the world. My supplier sells me a different brand LCD screen for 20% less than an LG one - and yet, it's an LG.

Practicality / Value for money is just as important. It has the same warranty as any brand name, so what's the problem?

Nice gift from your mom. Merry Xmas
    Last edited by theWocky; 2012-12-06 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamoot View Post
    So you're saying it's a good tablet? So you're lying to the kid, how does that make you any better than the rest of us?
    I don't think he lied anywhere in that post, he's just not being a dick like some of the guys here.

Deleted
    And i'll get Far Cry 3 :P

Deleted
    This thread is so full of hate I feel bad for the OP, he is just happy for a x-mas gift. To me thats alot better than those kids who go "Oh my GOSH my stupid mother didn't get me x apple product for christmas I'm never gonna talk to her again."

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    This thread is so full of hate I feel bad for the OP, he is just happy for a x-mas gift. To me thats alot better than those kids who go "Oh my GOSH my stupid mother didn't get me x apple product for christmas I'm never gonna talk to her again."
    because my mom know i am miserable *thank to my father and well how much i hate societies* but still i have a new tablet and i will enjoy it but i am not taking it with me when i go out because *societies scum will steal it* so it will stay homes !

But on a sidenote down the road i will buy a laptop with a ati or nvidia 2gb GPU chip and is going to be AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Valen~ View Post
    Is it my fault to call you horrible now?

You guys saying that the tablet is garbage are pathetic... shame on you all! All you want is to make others miserable. I'm disappointed...
    No, they are speaking the truth. That tablet is garbage and will break in a month or two at most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats... I guess.