Brewmaster trinkets - relic of xuen

As the darkmoon faire is up, I'd like to confirm trinket value on the relic of xuen. I haven't really seen any consolidated trinket lists and searches aren't giving me much.

I currently have the normal infinite stars and hawkmaster's talon. The latter of which, well I don't really want on use haste as a tank, even if it may be somewhat useful.

we're up to un'sok normal for progression. I'm guessing my most likely drop is the terror in the mists trinket, lfr version. How does this compare to xuen? Is it with me sinking the further gold to pick up xuen?

I also spend a decent amount of time in windwalker too, so also let me know how much of an impact that may have...

If you want to see my current gear- alucin, blackrock us.

Deleted
    It's a good tanking trinket considering your current gear and it's an even better windwalker trinket. Depends on how much it costs and how much you have, but I use it regularly for both tanking and dps. You can use normal stat weights present in in the brewmaster thread for direct comparisons (assuming they have been updated since 5.1)

Short answer, it's good for both. I spent about 35k getting hold of it (mainspec tank) and have gotten my monies worth for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    489 Bottle isn't going to get replaced by any normal mode drop so you are set for that slot. I believe Xuen will win your 2nd slot mostly due to it being stronger for when your WW and the boost to BrM are too close to matter much. Course 483 Terror is "free" if you can get it to drop.

I have LFR Bottle and Xuen myself, got it pretty cheap with the help of guildies so would agree I got my monies worth out of it too.
    Last edited by SurrealNight; 2012-12-05 at 11:56 PM.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

At this point I (also with guildie help) have 2 cards to go, so 6-7k gold. However it isn't really 'spent' until equipped

From my understanding, BiS is Xuen and Terror. I personally don't like Bottle because of the mastery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalYomi View Post
    From my understanding, BiS is Xuen and Terror. I personally don't like Bottle because of the mastery.
    431 reforged Crit/Haste (Up-gradable w/ VP) + 3200 Agil for 20 sec (I believe 45 sec ICD) is bad?
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    431 reforged Crit/Haste (Up-gradable w/ VP) + 3200 Agil for 20 sec (I believe 45 sec ICD) is bad?
    I never said it was bad, I just said personally I don't like it.

I prefer Fishing Rod to dual Claw of Shek Zeer.

Do as i did, and just buy the single cards off AH. They rise and fall randomly. Specially the tank-cards, for some reason. I got most of them to 750-1600 gold each. One gave me the ace, and i bought one for 2500, when darkmoon came up. Overall i spent around 9k gold :P
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

I use it. I like it.

Trinkets are the first items you replace depending on the boss. i have both dmc trinkets, both bottles and the shadow pan trinket with the haste use.
    if you have a boss where u are not constantly tanking like empress, maybe u go with a use trinket, so u don't have a wasted procc. guards hero: maybe u want to have mastery and stam with procc/use on dodge. i always talk with my healers. on progression i take my normal setup (dmc agi and agi bottle) if the healers can't get me at life i switch and ask them what was better/easier. thats why i put out my trinkets when i'm reforging. don't want to have a lack of experise when switching from dmg trinkets to avoid trinkets.
    13/13

Monk

Deleted
    Bottle is the best trinket for both WW and BM. It has over 40% uptime on its 3.5k+ agi proc (heroic). After that it's Terror HC, normal Bottle and then on the fourth spot is Xuen tied with Terror normal. This is for windwalker, but seeing as the values of the stats are rather similar (although I prefer a mastery set for my monk when tanking progression fights), it should hold true for BM as well. I could see Terror normal being slightly better than Xuen however, since with high vengeance, that crit is going to do more for you than agility will (for your DPS, the tanking values will stay the same).