Damage font size

Is there an addon that will change this? Searched and searched but all I can find are mods that change the font appearance.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    I have also not found an addon that changes the font sizing on the default combat text.

I do know that you can change these fonts without an addon though, just follow these steps.

WoW directory\Fonts\

Create four copies of the font file of your choice
    place them in the above folder and rename them to the following names:

FRIZQT__.ttf (the main UI font)
    ARIALN.ttf (the normal number font)
    skurri.ttf (the 'huge' number font)
    MORPHEUS.ttf (Mail, Quest Log font)

Wont the new fonts be just as big as the original though? I'm looking for something that's at least 50% smaller, ideally 70% though.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

I'd recommend switching to something like xct or mik's scrolling battle text, but if you prefer standard combat text then there should be some info here ( vranx.com/font.htm ) for you. Also, something to note, there may be an addon that will change the combat text size, but more often that not it's going to change the font size of something else. Most should give you an idea of which fonts are tied together and will change.