[fire] Trying to figure out stat priority for POM/AT/pyro/pyro/AT/pyro/pyro/combust

I'm a bit new to mages and am still trying to figure out how to use SimC properly.

I use POM/AT/pyro/pyro/AT/pyro/pyro/combust every 3 minutes and POM/pyro/pyro/combust every other 3 minutes.

I'd like to get a list of stat priorities for that rotation as I feel the current sets in existance have mastery underrated.

Thanks for any help you can lend.

10+ Year Old Account
    personally I've gone hit/exp to cap, MAX crit, haste to 3040+ rating, mastery, haste (past cap). I've had better than expect results after the nerfs, topping the meters 3 out of 5 fights last night. the two fights that i didn't top the meter, i died once and the other was sha of fear which the meters are always fucked up.

Any SimC experts know the stat weights for this rotation? I'm not sure how to enter it in the simulate script.

Deleted
    Why would you built a spec around one spell that does at the current state 10-15% of you total DMG? Hell, even in the unnerved state it was only max. 30%. You dont play a fire mage this way. Its the same stat priorety as mentioned above CRIT, haste to 3040+, mastery