Mortal Kombat - Guest Characters - Who would you want?

Lets say a new Mortal Kombat game was to come out, and like the previous one they throw in a few guest characters like Kratos and Freddy.

Are there any characters that you would like to see as guests?

I feel like the best characters would come from games with some what of a prestigious background and characters that would fit into the brutality of the MK universe.

Furthermore I wouldn't mind if these guests were involved in the story line and not just simply add ons.

I'll post a few pictures of some characters, share your thoughts and characters you would like to see.

Ryu Hayabusa - Ninja Gaiden

MK is full of ninja's with all sorts of talents I think Ryu wouldn't have much of a problem in the MK universe.

Deimos (Kratos Brother) - God of War

His brother Kratos made an appearance in the PS3 version, he seems just as bad ass.

Prince of Persia

Pyramid Head - Silent Hill

A much better choice for a horror character then Freddy imho. Actually from a video game.
    Last edited by iadamson; 2012-12-06 at 02:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gordon Freeman with a gravity gun.
    Putin khuliyo

I'd think solid snake would be a interesting character :B

If they can have Freddy they can have Pinhead. His moveset would involve hooks and chains and his fatality would have to involve the puzzle box.

Also, wouldn't a xenomorph (from the Alien franchise) and a predator be bad ass in a fighting game?

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    If they can have Freddy they can have Pinhead. His moveset would involve hooks and chains and his fatality would have to involve the puzzle box.

Also, wouldn't a xenomorph (from the Alien franchise) and a predator be bad ass in a fighting game?
    MhM! Movie villains have been citied by Ed Boon and other makers of MK to be favourites and always wanted to put them in the game some how. Freddy was a perfect opportunity so they took it. They have cited wanting to use others as well! I believe Mortal Kombat is owned by Warner Bros now so it wouldn't be a problem using the characters!

In my own personal preference i'm not much for guests characters outside video game franchises in MK, but thats just my opinion not like it matters much compared to an entire community :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Mohandas Gandhi.

War and Death (and Wrath and Fury) from Darksiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    War and Death (and Wrath and Fury) from Darksiders.
    Hell, they could just recycle executions from the games as fatalities and it wouldnt look out of place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conan the Barbarian (was gonna put He-Man. lol).
    Connor from Assassin's Creed 3. He had some nasty executions I think.
    "No one wants to change, but no one wants to be left behind either" -Joshua, The World Ends With You