Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

Multiboxxing World of Warcraft

hello, wondering if anyone knows of a decent source for info on multiboxxing. Have a second account for my kid, but she only plays once in a while, and I would like to make more use of it. Thanks for any helpful info.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Have you tried just goggling? If that doesn't work look for the guy on twitch who multi-boxes 100 accounts. Yes, 100 accounts and it is freaking off the hook amazing to watch this guy gogogogogo...

Quote Originally Posted by Rimrot View Post
    Have you tried just goggling? If that doesn't work look for the guy on twitch who multi-boxes 100 accounts. Yes, 100 accounts and it is freaking off the hook amazing to watch this guy gogogogogo...
    Can you post a link for this off the hook amazing 100 account multibox all I found was a boring standing in a circle 100 account multibox which is in no way amazing in my opinion.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014