help on heroic progress

Hello my guild is just going to try Grand Empress Shek'zeer 25heroic and we're going for RFirst, so i want you to help with some tricks or usefull habilities/skills that i have to know for this fight to do my best performance and also lots of dps , also some tips for Imperial Vizier Zor'lok

Deleted
    If you're trying to get Empress down, why the hell would you need tips for Imperial which you probably already killed a couple of times and theres nothing new to learn?

Anyway Empress I can say 2 words for a Rogue: Combat, Cheat Death

If you get fixated in the add phase, vanish and keep on DPSing.
    If you get the Visions of Demise debuff in the last phase, use Cloak of Shadows while the timer is <1second to immune the fear and the damage.
    Use Preparation on this fight to have a second Vanish available in the add phase. A second CoS in the last phase is an additional bonus.
    Use Cheat Death as a safety net for getting fixated a possible 3 times in the add phase and/or not reacting fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Flandersson View Post
    If you're trying to get Empress down, why the hell would you need tips for Imperial which you probably already killed a couple of times and theres nothing new to learn?

Anyway Empress I can say 2 words for a Rogue: Combat, Cheat Death
    Thats three words, but close enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InFlames- View Post
    Thats three words, but close enough.
    You got me there son! bad typo by me =(

Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael View Post
    If you get fixated in the add phase, vanish and keep on DPSing.
    If you get the Visions of Demise debuff in the last phase, use Cloak of Shadows while the timer is <1second to immune the fear and the damage.
    Use Preparation on this fight to have a second Vanish available in the add phase. A second CoS in the last phase is an additional bonus.
    Use Cheat Death as a safety net for getting fixated a possible 3 times in the add phase and/or not reacting fast enough.
    thank you very much, dont get 2 things at all, why the cheating death cuz i dont needed it and always use elusiveness for the aoe things. and with the CoS thing can i keep stackd?

fixating mobs will 1 shot you. cheat death = free life