Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Yepp same here, 0 drops from LFR so far (i.e. 0, not that something dropped but I had better, we're talking 0 drops).

Still waiting for the first and bet that will be something I dont need! Can't wait for wednesday, it's like !Xmas.

Edit: Have got 4 sigils to drop tbh, but no gear!
    Hey, something dropped, thanx RNG! It was a pair of boots, which is a mere sidegrade from the ones I have from Sha's Claw-quest... Ironic that when I actually get something, it's crap!

Ah well, wednesday today, 16 fresh kills on the way and a whopping ~450g incoming atleast! Show me the money!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Hey, something dropped, thanx RNG! It was a pair of boots, which is a mere sidegrade from the ones I have from Sha's Claw-quest... Ironic that when I actually get something, it's crap!
    I got the spirit kings shoulders from extra roll once. the same day in LFR heart of fear, I got the shoulders from second boss. which are worse.
    the only thing that was really an upgrade was bracers from feng.

oh did I mention, that our monk tank got the tier legs from HOF boss #5? for healgear? because everyone else already had the legs from Sha?
    I guess, I stick with my blue ones, I got used to them. I passed that boss for our druid, because we are rotating tanks, because we have three available. he passed before for garalon, because he didn't need anything from that boss. I said the helm would be nice. needless to say that the ring dropped, which I already have and which was disenchanted.

sometimes, RNG really is a bitch.

well things are getting better. Had jasper boots drop from H Stone Guards on our first kill. Got Misshapen shoulders from a token roll on Ambershaper, T14 helm last week. Still rolling with a 463 trinket (CC), hoping that Lei Shen's will finally drop this week.

But again RNG is RNG, my toon has been raiding every single week with the same group, our lock + hunter + monk healer joined 3 weeks ago, and they're out gearing me substantially.

Hope the RNG gods favor all those who read this, happy hunting.

Don't feel bad. A month into MSV release I still had not received a single loot in LFR or 10m or sha even using coins. To this day I still sit at 476 ilvl with clears each week and even the new LFR's.

That sucks man. Though what's even worse is if it finally drops, someone else gets it xD happened many times to a guildy no wander he's always pissed off when he's on.

Quote Originally Posted by tekoix View Post
    Don't feel bad. A month into MSV release I still had not received a single loot in LFR or 10m or sha even using coins. To this day I still sit at 476 ilvl with clears each week and even the new LFR's.

Thanks, Sha of Anger has refused to drop anything even with token use every single week.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    That sucks man. Though what's even worse is if it finally drops, someone else gets it xD happened many times to a guildy no wander he's always pissed off when he's on.
    We're running a 10man group. As such we try not to duplicate loot needs and its worked out well so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    So after the last week, I'm thinking they stealth buffed drop chances/coin roll loot chances. Last week, I did all 5 LFRs for the first time on my hunter and I got 6 drops from the bosses and another piece from a coin. Not to mention my rogue won 2 pieces and 1 from a coin.

Anyone else have a similar week? Or was I lucky?

Update: Last night, got helm from a coin roll on Feng, boots from Gara'jal and Shin'ka as well. Is Blizzard in a giving mood?
    Last edited by Nadev; 2012-12-21 at 02:27 PM.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

You can re-run LFR and use bonus rolls even if you're loot-locked to the bosses there.

How I got my Shinka.

Deleted
    killed elegon 4 times normal 3 times heroic
    killed amber shaper 6 times
    killed sha of fear 5 times

used all my tokens on them every week and my best 1handed weapon is a blue one from dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by jrch5618 View Post
    You can re-run LFR and use bonus rolls even if you're loot-locked to the bosses there.

How I got my Shinka.
    Just a quick question here, but my warrior has heaps of these silver coins but I'm on a quest to turn them into gold. Can i only use these coins when they are gold?

Sadly, only Greater Charms. You can turn in 90 lesser charms to get 3 greater charms ONLY once per week. (You also get 45g.)

I returned to Terrace LFR to drop the Sha of Fear again to use a second bonus roll on Sha and got my Shinka.

Lesser charms pile up, don't they? I have 1205 right now - that's 13 weeks' worth.

Deleted
    Just completed my second week of no gear. I only do LFR as my whole guild quit during DS and only a few have come back casual. Still its a little frustrating to see 32 boss kills and no loot. But rng is rng, I finally won ashes of alar, so I can't complain to much :P

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Just a quick question here, but my warrior has heaps of these silver coins but I'm on a quest to turn them into gold. Can i only use these coins when they are gold?
    Yes, the gold ones give you extra rolls on loot.

After 3weeks sitting at 394 ilvl. This weeks i turn lucky !!! I just get 3 items
    Finally my Time did come before the End of the world tonight

Atleast you didnt have to get your T2 legs from Rag, hoping your guild won't ditch MC before it drops for you :P

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenEnergy View Post
    killed elegon 4 times normal 3 times heroic
    killed amber shaper 6 times
    killed sha of fear 5 times

used all my tokens on them every week and my best 1handed weapon is a blue one from dungeons.
    I'm lost for words. I feel for you bro, hang in there

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 08:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    RNG is RNG. Will it help if I tell you our shaman run 1 year of MC in 2005 and never saw his headpiece drop while Ragnaros decided to drop 12 warlock T 2 pants in 6 successive weeks and 34 non-warlocks in the raid were foaming from the mouth? That we got 7 right bindings but only 1 left? That Nethalions tear only ever dropped once an a mage with huge dkp won it who quit the week after? That people went frustrated with drops always since the introduction of raids? That you probably have never raided to any extend if you boohoohoo over three weeks without a drop?

In the meantime you should have accumulated around 3000 VP. Enough for a belt and a ring. That to me is two drops in three weeks. Something else Oldschool raiders didn't have in the first 2 years.

I am all for how the game has changed over the years. Always sided more with the once who welcomed change. But the whine lately about the most inane things makes me really want to re-consider. "I show up so I demand loot" - and no, VP, gold and the experience is only good once. What is next? Raids are released in 3 sections so I demand loot from every section? The loot system has been explained in depth again and again. I guess if you want to believe that Blizzard lies and deliberately screws you over, that's fine.

A vent post to your vent post.
    Extent. It is and has always been the carrot hanging from the stick. I'm happy with the RNG, makes these pixels actually hold some value. But still venting

5.2 is almost out and no trinket from Will

15+ Year Old Account
    my offspec is now definitely better than my mainspec.
    ironically, I already have two 489 starshatters (because no one else wanted them from our main raid), and the only thing I got from three full IDs LFR was a 476 starshatter.

oh I also have the will trinket, because the only time it dropped was when I was the only str user in the raid at that moment.
    and then there was that one dude who has 4 tier pieces, 2 for offspec and had every single drop from LFR bosses (for mainspec at least) after two IDs LFR, and that guy is telling me "hey dude I started raiding four weeks later than you, why do I have a better average itemlevel than you?".

sometimes I want murder to be legal. "hey why did you kill that guy?" - "because he deserved it" - "oh, ok."

It happens sometimes sadly. The start of cata I felt like I was cursed by a lack of drops. For all of the 1st tier I was the only member ofd my raid group to not manage to get a 4 peice tier set (the one time a shoulder badge dropped, our hunter won. The one time a head badge dropped our shammy healer won).

The same thing for most of Firelands too, and each week I just knew the gear I wanted wouldn't drop...but eventually (and it seemed to take forever!) I had that magical week when a helm FINALLY dropped. One boss later and the random loot 2 handed sword dropped. Then on our 1st rag kill, his mace dropped and I won that too! (Our DK tank wasn't happy, but he had the hunter bosses axe, which he'd beat me for, haha)

in DS and so far in this tier my luck has been pretty good. Sometimes, you just have a bad run. it sucks, but you cna't control it. My only advice is: Don't be "that guy" that always talks about gear and how he never gets it. Nobody likes "the gear complaining guy". Nobody.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom