Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    491 Equipped Warrior and after 1.5 months i finally got a LFR sword to replace ONE of my two blue weapons. Breaks my heart having the same useless gear drop in raid.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by dmburton View Post
    491 Equipped Warrior and after 1.5 months i finally got a LFR sword to replace ONE of my two blue weapons. Breaks my heart having the same useless gear drop in raid.
    Happens in dungeons and real raids too. Nothing new there, and not something they tried to "fix".
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Yepp same here, 0 drops from LFR so far (i.e. 0, not that something dropped but I had better, we're talking 0 drops).

Still waiting for the first and bet that will be something I dont need! Can't wait for wednesday, it's like !Xmas.

Edit: Have got 4 sigils to drop tbh, but no gear!

15+ Year Old Account
    I know the feeling. week after week and no items. I had to realize that with my well-known bad luck, end-game is not an option unless they implement grind-gear instead of RNG. I'm not sad though, I just went back to leveling again.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had a bad like but these past 3 weeks have been good on me. I ended up getting 2 lfr weapons( I think I am going to use one for healing and the other for dps) and I am set on dps trinkets just need healing now. Also having another character helps me increase the chances of getting things. Have not gotten anything off sha or any roll token though. I feel like it is a myth that stuff drops from sha:P.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    ..Epic weapons for my hunter never dropped the whole expansion of Cataclysm, don't worry bro.
    Howay the lads!

Deleted
    Meh, The last shield that dropped for me before the MSV one was the one of Malygos 10man.

I killed him on 05/02/2009

Another shield didn't drop until a month ago.

Over 3 years with no shield drops, I've only ever used BoE ones since that drop.

I actually shed a few tears when that shield dropped in MSV.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    I understand that my ancestors used to live in muddy huts and only had fire for warmth, but think I'm still going to complain if my apartment gets drafty and cold, with -10 C degrees outside
    -10 is nothing!

Running every week Vault's, all the raid finders and having had a kill recently on Amber Shaper in HoF and using all my Coins on potential weapon drops, I'm still using a Vault's Agi fist and a Hc blue offhand....

I find it rather amusing that Agi Weapons, Staffs and Polearms are always like on the 1st or 2nd bosses of a raid, while important STR weapon drops are stuck at the end of the tier on the last fucking boss or on the most difficult one that usually needs ranged stacking...neat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    I know the feeling. week after week and no items. I had to realize that with my well-known bad luck, end-game is not an option unless they implement grind-gear instead of RNG. I'm not sad though, I just went back to leveling again.
    just saw your signature.
    37 chars at 85+?
    seriously?
    sounds like your attempt to beat RNG. you just can play whatever char is in favor of RNG. XD (trying to stay on topic with that. xD)

10+ Year Old Account
    For the first time (in what, 10 weeks now?), I finally got a piece of gear from the elder charms. So, just wait until you've blown 30 or so of them.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Players rage about having to do "boring" daillies to get the surety of gear we can use, but we also rage against the vagaries of the RNG of raid boss loot tables. Would we be happier if dallies gave rolls on reputation loot tables and raid bosses dropped only valor points? Should we have fickle factions and warchief/kingly rewards for killing bosses?

It would avoid the awkward discussion of why bosses carry human-sized loot.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostSkull View Post
    Players rage about having to do "boring" daillies to get the surety of gear we can use, but we also rage against the vagaries of the RNG of raid boss loot tables. Would we be happier if dallies gave rolls on reputation loot tables and raid bosses dropped only valor points? Should we have fickle factions and warchief/kingly rewards for killing bosses?

Never had a problem with the daily grind. It was a guaranteed loot or mount one youve reached the appropriate level. Rng is rng nothing you can do about it. My post was a simply a means of venting and a hope of ending the bad luck that was predisposed upon my warrior.

After 1 month of farm and progression, tier gear at last.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirinya View Post
    Had this problem too start of MoP when I was running 10-man 4 weeks into MoP and still had a blue weapon at that time.
    I still have blue weapons, and I've been using coins on heroic/normal elegon every week, and been using coins on amber shaper and sha every week i've could aswell.

Still topping dmg in my guild though ^_^ i.imgur.com/XJnMQ.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    10m loot RNG is awesome.

Yesterday I received 5 (!!) items, among which 3 heroic loots (one from each boss)............ For my offspec. Would have been 7 items if our hunter didn't need the agi trinket and neck that dropped :P

Meanwhile, I haven't seen anything useful drop for my mainspec in 3 weeks. If the RNG keeps this up, my offspec will soon have a higher average itemlevel than my mainspec, despite not having spend any VP on it whatsoever as that all went to my MS gear.
    My tank gear is better than my dps gear :C

After 1 month of farm and progression, tier gear at last.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ekked/advanced

You don't seem too hard done by for loot drops, 10 pieces from LFR/normal modes and it looks like you already had 2pc tier? Not to mention your previous helm was the Feng one.

Combined with your weapons actually being 1hers and not just RF versions either, looks pretty fine to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    RNG is really annoying, but its here forever =\ I had run LFR and the first few bosses of MSV for a month and only got 1 drop that was pretty useless tbh. Then the very next week I got 3 drops in 1 run and finally got a 483 weapon, i was still using the 450ilvl weapon from the scenarios at that time. Hang in there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostSkull View Post

I don't see why the two conditions need to mutually exclusive; it is equally frustrating to clear a dozen bosses every week, and still go for month(s) without a single useful drop, as it is to grind anything between a dozen or two dailies every week for weeks on end before you can finally have a chance at purchasing one or two pieces of gear. If anything, it's annoying when you grind your dailies, are just about to hit revered and then you get a similar drop from a raid, which you would have been purchased from a faction.

Yeah, it's nice to get drops but now it then meant you were grinding the rep for no good reason, and your only reward for that is to get to grind even more dailies, either in the same faction or another faction, or both.

So it's not a matter of one condition canceling the other. It never was; they both represent a similar problem, just at different ends of the spectrum.

woop woop got 1hander from elegon (normal though, we had a few socials and went 9man, so couldnt do elegon heroic :c)

10+ Year Old Account
    If the RNG were less random, the game would be less addictive.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operant...ioning_chamber

6 weeks of full lfr clears and only ONE crappy necklace has dropped for me and i had the one from klaxxi rep.... so it was useless to me.... 6 weeks and no gear drops from full lfr clears of all raids available? that doesnt seem like a better system compared to getting atleast 1 item from an 8 boss raid in lfr during 4.3 each week....