Deleted

How to get WOW Time Card

I want to buy WOW Time Card online. Do you know any stores selling cd-keys this way? I've never bought anything like that before. I hope to find store with the the cheapest prices, because i don't have a lot of money right now.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kitt View Post
    I want to buy WOW Time Card online. Do you know any stores selling cd-keys this way? I've never bought anything like that before. I hope to find store with the the cheapest prices, because i don't have a lot of money right now.
    Don't think you'll get cheapest deals anyway... think they have a fixed price... if you come across any store that sells them below that price, it's pretty safe to assume there's something fishy...

Your only other option is to buy with in game gold as I see this option spammed a lot.

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 12:28 PM ----------

Your only other option is to buy with in game gold as I see this option spammed a lot.
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Deleted
    I found 60 days TimeCard online for €18. I like the price but i don't know this store. Did someone buy anything there?
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2012-12-07 at 08:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've often seen 60 days cards in Danish stores for ~160DKK..
    Monthly fee is 95-97DKK, depending on the exchange rate.

So far, I've used 10-15 of these time cards, without problems..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 12:28 PM ----------

Two times? It's of course very much against the rules and will get you banned, but hey, minor detail, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    You've already been told not to link that site.