Raid Boss Heroic Difficulty

Hey,

im was since the start of MoP very unlucky on loot and now we start to progress through hc content. So far we have killed Stone Guard and Feng on hc.
    I have an ilvl of 480 and im trying to figure out how to best spend vps for upgrade. For this it would be nice to know in what order the hc progress is going. I know there might be slight differences between guilds, but a general idea would be nice, like a listing of easiest to hardest hc raid bosses.

Thx a lot!

Deleted
    Only in MSV hc? In that case I would say feng>stoneguards>elegon>gara'jal>Will of Emp>Spirit Kings .

Altho I wouldn't suggest skipping bosses in order to go to the easier ones.

Deleted
    From my experience I would rank the difficulty like this:

Stone Guards > Feng > Blade Lord > Spiritbinder > Elegon > Garalon > Spirit Kings > WotE

Currently 8/16 HC

Thx guys for the answers. So i assume the that the bosses 4-6 in HoF hc are harder then everything that came before?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Thx guys for the answers. So i assume the that the bosses 4-6 in HoF hc are harder then everything that came before?
    Wind lord heroic is fairly easy and Amber-shaper isn't too hard if you've cleared up to that point. Grand empress is the hardest one up to that point.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's no way H Wind Lord is harder than H Viz'jer, unless people get overly excited about Recklesness huge damage bonus and forget there's still Wind Bombs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    There's no way H Wind Lord is harder than H Viz'jer, unless people get overly excited about Recklesness huge damage bonus and forget there's still Wind Bombs.
    Noone has stated that in this thread. But Viz'jer isn't exactly hard after the nerfs to him.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Wait, so encounter are harder if people play shit?
    Mechanic wise Wind Lord is a joke, you cleave and interrupt before you have 30sec of nuke time. Repeat. For healers/ranged dps: don't die to the debuff / pool debuff and don't step in windbombs. For CCers, grab a spear and stick to your assignment. Everyone: no stuns, knockdowns, blinds, engineer bombs or other forms of CC.
    Think my guild killed wind lord in like 40 tries and we played terribly.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    There are lots of thread already for that topic - just try to look beyond page 1 before creating a new thread...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ogression-Path

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...progress-order

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...gression-order

those threads have all the information you will ever need