Cant repeat battle pet tamers

A few days ago I noticed I couldn't repeat the pet battle tamers for both Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor, I came back yesterday and I still couldn't do it, so I tried once more today and gave up.

This was a really fast way of getting a few levels, I'm not sure if its just me, a bug, or a 5.1 change. I can repeat the low level faction specific ones though.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm confused as to what you can't do? You said you can't repeat tamers but you can repeat low level ones. Did you mean you can no longer do the end tamer for the continents?
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

If you mean the dailies then it's probably a bug. I can still do them every day.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Did you defeat the Grandmaster of Kalimdor / Eastern Kingdoms already?

If not, you can't battle them twice.

Also, you can't challenge low lvl trainer of the opposite faction (Can't fight vs. the Westfall trainer as Horde for example)

Yes ive defeated the grand-masters of EK and kali, I was repeating them each day a few weeks ago but then I stopped, came back the other day and I couldnt do it.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is odd, you should put in a ticket. I battle that chick in Deadwind Pass every day :-\
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Yeah I made a ticket earlier but the wait time said almost 3 days :/ thought I'd come and ask some other people here first in case there was a way to fix this.