Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Seal of Righteousness and Ret

Is it just me, or does Seal of Righteousness seem to be completely useless unless there are 10+ mobs to aoe? Most of the time swapping to it seems to be a dps nerf.

Pretty much. If the mobs last any significant amount of time, you're much better off rolling Censure on 3 targets, regardless of how many there are.

I use it for dailies like on my farm when I always get 10+ wiggling soils or something.. Or on massive aoe pulls I swap to it before I start. I've never used it in raids, or in dungeons or regular day to day combat. It sucks.

Aveline's amazing work!

I just keep censure rolling, SoRight is completely and utterly useless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I just keep censure rolling, SoRight is completely and utterly useless.
    I agree, basically if anything, as suggested by others. Just roll censure on 2/3 people for the deeps. If you have tidy plates this can be even easier to track and maintain.

Works great for farming through low health trash - so like Mt Hyjal or any pre-ICC raid where you've got a small pile of enemies coming right for ya. Outside of that? Yup, pretty useless, needs to be effected by our mastery and be at like 10% for it to be useful. Really I'd much rather they just roll it in with Seal of Truth as an added passive benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Works great for farming through low health trash - so like Mt Hyjal or any pre-ICC raid where you've got a small pile of enemies coming right for ya. Outside of that? Yup, pretty useless, needs to be effected by our mastery and be at like 10% for it to be useful. Really I'd much rather they just roll it in with Seal of Truth as an added passive benefit.
    Nah, don't roll it in with SoT, you want some control over your damage on secondary targets if you mustn't hit them. Just make it do more damage.

They should buff it so it's better than Censure on 2 targets until there's 5 stacks up on both. This way it should pull ahead on 4-5 targets like it used to do.

What about during Phase 1 of Wind Lord?

It used to be useful, they destroyed it with the MoP changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnx014 View Post
    Seal of Truth on three targets is better especially when the Wind Lord is taking more damage.
    Last edited by Aiya; 2012-12-02 at 10:13 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnx014 View Post
    Really depends on your guild and how they do Windlord, I keep censure rolling on 3 targets, Windlord, Trapper and Mender. You could use SoR to pad the meters and feel good about the DPS but overall other classes cleave much better so I let them do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're using Glyph of Mass Exo on a fight like Wind Lord you're padding even more, really.

I'm gonna start stacking censure on highest priority-2nd highest-wind lord.

SoR benefits off of Wep dmg, right? So maybe at the last tier it could push ahead of SoT on certain AoE groups given the circumstances.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    If you're using Glyph of Mass Exo on a fight like Wind Lord you're padding even more, really.

I'm gonna start stacking censure on highest priority-2nd highest-wind lord.

SoR benefits off of Wep dmg, right? So maybe at the last tier it could push ahead of SoT on certain AoE groups given the circumstances.
    I'm not a fan of Mass Exo, I feel like they could have made it melee range but give us some distance. At times I feel like I'm crawling up the bosses ass surrounded by all sorts of random ass effects all over the ground and can't even see where I am just to make it work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Remake it into some sort of proper cleave seal really..Barely use this crap thing atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabyt View Post
    Remake it into some sort of proper cleave seal really..Barely use this crap thing atm.
    Pretty much, remake or get rid.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they could somehow make some "Blade Flurry" mechanic with it, I think that would be awesome.

Thing is; we are already using HotR and DS, so we are already cleaving technically. The seal was meant to just be a small addition, but it in fact turned out to be TOO small. Either remove it and buff SoT somehow, or just flat out buff the damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    I'm not a fan of Mass Exo, I feel like they could have made it melee range but give us some distance. At times I feel like I'm crawling up the bosses ass surrounded by all sorts of random ass effects all over the ground and can't even see where I am just to make it work.
    i feel they should made it "bounce" the way holy prism, obviously without the heal friendlies,ie mobs in 8 range of your target but at 1/2 range away from you instead of melle.

another note -> currently loving prism on aoe fights got 2 macros for it to cast it either on myself of my focus target for when i want to aoe around the tank or myself instead of hit a single target then heal others. also <3 40 yard range spell for pallies

not sure why the weapon damage isn't a flat 15% and can't remember if it spreads off ds anymore. abiltity sucks so bad i just use Seal of insight for solo aoe so i can pull a 20 pack and lol heal to full each attack.