Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Favorite Conspiracy Theories

Did the government recruit school children to beat you up in school? Are gold fish really communist spies? Movies, are they real? Children, do they want us all dead?

Now seriously, what are your favorite conspiracy theories?

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    David Icke, according to him I'm an Alien Reptile.

That the Car companies have an engine that runs on water, but are sitting on it to drive up prices.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polybius_%28video_game%29

Urban legend, but there was all kinds of talk about this for a while. The government was using it to give players subliminal messages and turn them into obedient zombies, men in black were coming to the arcade machines with strange devices to collect data from them, all the machines and anyone involved with them mysteriously disappeared, etc.

From what I understand, this game actually did exist very briefly, but it was recalled quickly because the graphics caused people to have seizures and other epileptic fits, and that's pretty much all there was to it.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-12-06 at 04:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favourite is the Lizard men are among us conspiracy theory. I have a great memory of my 18th, party had died down and some of my friends were staying the night, we stayed up for hours basically just talking about this conspiracy theory, in our drunken states of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polybius_%28video_game%29

Urban legend, but there was all kinds of talk about this for a while. The government was using it to give players subliminal messages and turn them into obedient zombies, men in black were coming to the arcade machines with strange devices to collect data from them, all the machines and anyone involved with them mysteriously disappeared, etc.

From what I understand, this game actually did exist very briefly, but it was recalled quickly because the graphics caused people to have seizures and other epileptic fits, and that's pretty much all there was to it.
    I never heard that legend although I remember a tempest like game that wasn't tempest from that time-frame. but I never gave it a second thought until just now, what if that was Polybius? What if my brain was scanned by evil BIM? Doubtful. LOLOLOLOLOL. For me the one Arcade game from 1990 I have hunted for for years was Ataxx. Now that was a hardcore game, that got lost in time.

15+ Year Old Account
    That Scrapbot is an automated banning-machine
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    Lies ! Lies and slander !!!
    게임 은 어렵~~

I am a fan of the whole Illuminati, always watching eye type of thing. real or not it is still interesting. Imagine if The Da Vinci Code starred you in real life. That would be epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Scrapbot was an AI created from code from Legion, Cortana, EDI, Data, R2D2 and 2-1B.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Thank you for your link, I keep meaning to download a Bible code tool. Now I can prove I am the Devil, and my cat is my profit. ;-P

The conspiracy theories are always good for comic relief.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I thought Scrapbot was an AI created from code from Legion, Cortana, EDI, Data, R2D2 and 2-1B.
    Scrapbot is real just like me or you, well maybe just me
    게임 은 어렵~~

Deleted
    I have a grown up friend who believes the Moon is hollow and contains a space station. That trails after airplanes contains chemicals wich allows a shadow government to mind control the population. That reality is a videogame and alot of other odd things.
    It could be a really interesting theme for a documentary tbh. Follow some of the most die hard believers and take a look at some the theorys. Who knows - maybe we can not completely exclude that there is a space station inside the moon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    Well he should hurry and accept my friend request if he's not, I sent it weeks ago!

Now on conspiracy theory, I heard one once that tap water was filled with poisons that make the population become easier to control by the gouvernment and we shouldn't drink it. And I heard this from a 50 year old woman.

OP got banned because he knew mmo-champion secrets :O
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Lizard men underneath L.A. and Hollywood.

Well I guess it's not a conspiracy "theory" so much as it is a 100% fact of life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Lizard men underneath L.A. and Hollywood.

Well I guess it's not a conspiracy "theory" so much as it is a 100% fact of life.
    WOW you heard about that one, I thought that was dead and lost in time.

Yes the old story was an Archeologist found a hidden City of Reptile People under Los Angeles in ~1910/1920, the entrance to the city was lost, supposedly they use to be friendly with the local Indians.