Thread: Honor Farming

Question Honor Farming

Running up a Druid for PvP, what's the ideal bracket to start farming honor for my gear?

RBG, Wintergrasp, and TB.

Quote Originally Posted by Formosa View Post
    RBG, Wintergrasp, and TB.
    To farm honor? The weekend, especially if it's AV or IOC... if your faction wins often.

Wintergrasp needs a boost on honor in my opinion.

So I'm not supposed to farm honor until much later I guess. Looking like almost max level

Deleted
    its AV holiday at the moment, ive farmed nearly a whole resto set in 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeyecycle View Post
    So I'm not supposed to farm honor until much later I guess. Looking like almost max level
    You can while leveling. I don't bother though.

I'd personally just wait until 90.

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 04:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    its AV holiday at the moment, ive farmed nearly a whole resto set in 2 days.
    Exactly, AV and IOC is rediculous. Especially how quick they are, even if you loose you generally get 200-300 honor if you win 400-500.

I'm lvl 44. Going to wait until I can get into AV

I never understood why Blizzard doesn't let players use honor for max level gear when we're lower level. I mean, do they WANT us to get sick and tired of being annihilated by every full malevolent geared opponent on our way to becoming mildly geared?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I never understood why Blizzard doesn't let players use honor for max level gear when we're lower level. I mean, do they WANT us to get sick and tired of being annihilated by every full malevolent geared opponent on our way to becoming mildly geared?
    You used to be able to before Cataclysm. I'd have full sets waiting for me by the time I dinged 80, because I used BG's to level up mainly.

I think their reason was that they didn't wan that happening, because it would be a huge advantage at the start of new arena seasons, or some shit like that. Now with honor cap you can only buy 2-3 pieces max once you hit 90.