The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool [MAJOR RIFT SPOILERS] New chronicle story...

If you want to find out after it goes live, DO NOT UNDO THE SPOILER BLACKNESS!!

I knew it. I was telling you all since before SL launched. Queen Miala (sp) has been being controlled by Crucia and now is a host. Haw haw haw. Superb. This is a nice bit and should make things interesting now, cannot wait for 2.1 and what story updates will come in 2.2 and beyond!!! Discuss here, properly use SPOILER (in brackets, quote me to see what it looks like) if you post spoilers!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    [QUOTE=DeltrusDisc;19367329]If you want to find out after it goes live, DO NOT UNDO THE SPOILER BLACKNESS!!

I was like whaaaaaa???!!! is a good one :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the entire conversation from Crucia screen shotted if anybody was really interested in a spoiler

But for the sake of Lore and surprise i haven't posted it on the Forum.... yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    I have the entire conversation from Crucia screen shotted if anybody was really interested in a spoiler

But for the sake of Lore and surprise i haven't posted it on the Forum.... yet
    Can you black it out like deltrus did?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Can you black it out like deltrus did?
    Oh he bettuh!

Otherwise I bet Azuri/Edge would flip on him. :P
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Oh he bettuh!

Otherwise I bet Azuri/Edge would flip on him. :P
    This is some fantastic twist in the lore and it definately had me hooked (i dont normally follow lore)

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    If you want to find out after it goes live, DO NOT UNDO THE SPOILER BLACKNESS!!

I knew it. I was telling you all since before SL launched. Queen Miala (sp) has been being controlled by Crucia and now is a host. Haw haw haw. Superb. This is a nice bit and should make things interesting now, cannot wait for 2.1 and what story updates will come in 2.2 and beyond!!! Discuss here, properly use SPOILER (in brackets, quote me to see what it looks like) if you post spoilers!
    This explanation for Crucia human form makes no sense. Why when fighting Kain at the end of Morban does she have her human form or in the Tomb of the Consort in Ashora. Both these occur prior to the chronicle, especially Tomb of the Consort when it is implied that was she was using all of her feminine wiles to control her followers. I can't imagine the ancient Brevane where doing her in dragon form. I don't know maybe they were that freaky. Maybe that was the reason Mathosia lost contact with them. I mean, really, who wants to associate with a bunch of dragon ****ers. LOL lore rant over, maybe I missed something and it makes sense.