Best secondary stats for SV 5.1

I was wondering what the best secondary stats are for SV now. Is it still Crit>haste>Mastery or with the new SrS changes is it now Crit>Mastery>Haste. Also what would be an ideal cast time for cobra shot? Is 1.6-1.8 cast time something I should aim for?

CS cast times doesn't matter anymore, also you can't really reforge x>y>z anymore, you are going to have to spare mastery and haste to get to caps and in some cases, even crit. But for AoE/multi-dot fights, Mastery > Haste. And the difference between Mastery and Haste in single target is very minimal now with the buff anyway. Going with Mastery>Haste will be more beneficial because BM has that prio also.

Haste is pretty irrelevant with a SV TotH build, and a stat you would reforge out of 1st.
    "Hunters view nature as a force with which to ally. They spend much of their time with an animal companion. The bond that forms between the two is rather strong. To attack either is to bring down the wrath of both. With powerful attacks in melee and at range, and a friend willing to put its life on the line at your command, the Hunter makes a potent addition to any group."

Deleted
    Actually it's still Crit > Haste > Mastery, unless you spec for TotH when Mastery goes higher. You should sim it yourself though.

It's crit>mastery>haste I think, but mastery and haste are both terrible so honestly, it doesn't matter that much

10+ Year Old Account
    Even with TotH, I'm getting the following values in SimC:
    Crit: 1.25
    Haste: 0.99
    Mastery: 0.81

Mastery does gain some ground for AoE, so it probably doesn't matter either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    Even with TotH, I'm getting the following values in SimC:
    Crit: 1.25
    Haste: 0.99
    Mastery: 0.81

Mastery does gain some ground for AoE, so it probably doesn't matter either way.
    SimC has always been reather bad for Hunters, on top of with hunters haste is near impossible to simulate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haste is definitely hard to sim. I don't have much faith in the SimC rankings, but it's usually fairly accurate for stat valuations.

Like I said though, because Mastery is better for AoE, it really doesn't matter that much either way. Prioritize Crit, then go with whichever you prefer between MAstery or Haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    SimC has always been reather bad for Hunters, on top of with hunters haste is near impossible to simulate.
    The opposite is true. And for a simulation haste is no problem because, it's a real combat simulation and not a spreadsheet like femaledwarf, where averaging occur(ed).

Quote Originally Posted by Draeblin View Post
    The opposite is true. And for a simulation haste is no problem because, it's a real combat simulation and not a spreadsheet like femaledwarf, where averaging occur(ed).
    no a sim in not "real combat" its a simulation. It does not matter how many times a "sim" is run if the principale vaules are not 100% right then the entire thing is worthless. SimC has never been that good for hunters because of haste values.

You might want to elaborate your problem with "haste values". I don't see a reason why this should be a problem for simcraft.
    Last edited by Draeblin; 2012-12-08 at 05:08 AM.