Page 1 of 2
LastLast

"We really want mobility to be one of warrior's strengths"

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...70539353563136

I'm confused. The whole reason why I rolled a rogue was because I wanted a mobile melee class. Now we are one of the least mobile melee classes, far less mobile than warriors (among other classes).

Is our lack of mobility in PvP actually intended? I thought Blizzard was just bad at balancing. Should I just roll a warrior if I want mobility?

Yeah you think a lightweight stealth class would have quite good mobility compared to a brute in plate armour but apparently not.

In my opinion rogues should have some of the best mobility, I'm not saying "OMG ROUGES SUX WE NEED BUFFS!'', I'm saying we should be what our class is, a fast assassin who utilizes stealth to take out their enemies swiftly, not some slow person who doesn't even have the best stealth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitorii View Post
    Yeah you think a lightweight stealth class would have quite good mobility compared to a brute in plate armour but apparently not
    clearly

after years of charge jumping your hammys have been crippled

Quote Originally Posted by billtimbob View Post
    Should I just roll a warrior if I want mobility?
    Warrior or Druid, yes. Rogues are definitely the least mobile class. While we SHOULD get mobility buffs (and we might), we will never be as mobile as a warrior or druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    clearly

after years of charge jumping your hammys have been crippled
    Probably comes from Safe Fall and us all jumping from unsafe heights XD Just ruined our ability to move around.

"least mobile class"

Come on, don't over-dramatize it. Enhancement and ret are much less mobile than you are. They have other strengths you may not have, not saying they are underpowered or anything, it's just, you're not the least mobile class, period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    "least mobile class"

Come on, don't over-dramatize it. Enhancement and ret are much less mobile than you are. They have other strengths you may not have, not saying they are underpowered or anything, it's just, you're not the least mobile class, period.
    Seriously? rets?.....
    Double freedom isn't op at all.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    Seriously? rets?.....
    Double freedom isn't op at all.....
    Freedom is dispelable/spellstealable.

Quote Originally Posted by Pol-Kinabol View Post
    Not by everyone, Even then. it's still better than rogues

Rogues keep their targets in place, warriors move to their targets, (massive over simplification)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dean771 View Post
    Rogues keep their targets in place, warriors move to their targets, (massive over simplification)
    Except that Warriors move to their targets AND keep them in place, while rogues can't seem to keep their targets in place, reach them, or survive once they actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pol-Kinabol View Post
    even if you dispell freedom you still broke your root. paladin got http://www.wowhead.com/spell=121783/emancipate. sure it cost alot of mana. but when i class has rooted you just out side melee rane its worth the cost.

I remember Rogues being the most overpowered class for the whole Cataclysm. Back then every third pvp-thread referred to your pvp performance. Back then, Rogues just told people to "learn to play against us."

Just enjoy this! )

15+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they find a way to give us more mobility in the 5.2 talent revamp. Baseline Shadowstep + a new mobility talent would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    I remember Rogues being the most overpowered class for the whole Cataclysm. Back then every third pvp-thread referred to your pvp performance. Back then, Rogues just told people to "learn to play against us."

Just enjoy this! )
    and you came all the way from finland to troll rogues ? you either play WL or Warrior right now am i rite ?
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post

Just enjoy this! )
    Except that we were overtuned during 4.3, and not the entire expansion.

But do enjoy this temporary gap that allows people like you to finally get that 1750 achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    "least mobile class"

Rets have HoF with no meaningful resource cost, not to mention any of their first tier talents provide better mobility than rogues get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post

But do enjoy this temporary gap that allows people like you to finally get that 1750 achievement.
    Its not like reaching 2.200 is hard or anything. So no reason to flame people for their ratings which you just pulled out of your ass.
    The gap between good and bad players is smaller than it ever was. Absolutely no reason to compare ratings. You might aswell be as bad as those players you point out to be bad.
    Also some people would consider your reply rude or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post

Don't get quite so salty bro.

Considering S11 felt like an absolute eternity, I can forgive somebody for calling it "the whole of cataclysm".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    Its not like reaching 2.200 is hard or anything. So no reason to flame people for their ratings which you just pulled out of your ass.
    The gap between good and bad players is smaller than it ever was. Absolutely no reason to compare ratings. You might aswell be as bad as those players you point out to be bad.
    Also some people would consider your reply rude or something.
    He was rude, I was rude, don't read too much into it.