Thread: demo broken?

demo broken?

Is it true that demo is broken, if so why, Im still doing decent burst in arena, maybe not as good but still decent.

And for destruction, what talents from the shield tier and the grimior tier, do most locks choose, Ive been playing around with them alot and succubus seems really nice except for the fact it dr's with fear, as for chaos bolt with grim of sac is it still good?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol broken?

- Outside the 2 min CD you don't do damage and the likely hood of you globaling or even remotely damaging to kill X person is more unlikely now due to chaos wave nerfed
    - Aura can be dispelled and cost 150 fury meaning you shouldn't even cast it

The only good thing about ''lock'' right now is instant fear which is on the radar of being nerfed however It's being on hold since they wanna see how bad warlocks are now

Grim of sac is still good regardless since you can't always chaos bolt and the likely hood of you even putting out a CB is low. Grim of sac is good since it still increases your filler nukes such as fel flame / incinerate yada yada
    Last edited by Resentful; 2012-12-08 at 07:18 AM.

It feels to me that I'm the only warlock doing decent DMV while not using my CDs imr warlocks are fine you just can't focus on casting (not even casting) chaos wave LT lock down a target b4 a burst attemp us sac pet over other grim and it's only what 3% nerd with a 33% reduced cost of anything that seems like a buff but maybe that's just me. 150k crits are still killer and the fact ToC hits 80-120k crits anyway I don't see how Demo is broken

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlifal View Post
    It feels to me that I'm the only warlock doing decent DMV while not using my CDs imr warlocks are fine you just can't focus on casting (not even casting) chaos wave LT lock down a target b4 a burst attemp us sac pet over other grim and it's only what 3% nerd with a 33% reduced cost of anything that seems like a buff but maybe that's just me. 150k crits are still killer and the fact ToC hits 80-120k crits anyway I don't see how Demo is broken
    what?

on topic: i tried demo in a few arena games and just find it to be boring as hell. jumping around and doing literally next to no damage until you can swap do demoform (if you didn't have to before because you had to help your mates/survive by kicking someone around) to then use trinket/DS/2x Chaoswave while hoping for a crit...well and it you don't crit, have fun with building that Demonic Fury up again.
    Watching those awefully weak soul fire crits and fef flame hits is really depressing.

i don't really know how someone can play that garbage specc.

Good luck doing anything outside of those 2 min CD's.

You will literally do NOTHING -- ZIP -- ZERO damage to your opponent outside of CD's. It's hilarious.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    Good luck doing anything outside of those 2 min CD's.

You will literally do NOTHING -- ZIP -- ZERO damage to your opponent outside of CD's. It's hilarious.
    Well least you do more then a rogue ahahaha!! Sorry I couldn't help it.