Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Played the demo of this game on steam maybe before? Cant remember and I uninstalled it. Now that im not broke as hell I was gonna buy the actual full game. I remember in the demo youre at like a training camp out west. You have this commander talking to you, he sounds black(No racism). You end up training with Bradley vehicles and some infantry. The bradleys had 2 special abilities, smoke screen and a TOW missle. This is killing me right now trying to find this game and running into brick walls everywhere -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    No, I thought it may be but it wasn't I don't think? The world in conflict demo has you on a starting mission I believe...idk I may be wrong.

Why don't you like the cover art?

There was a old game that I played back in the 1990s that was a 4X game but I do not remember it very well. One of the ship types that I do remember was that one of the human ships used a sphere ship for colony or something. I cannot remember the game or the game that much but I would like to know what it was.

Deleted
    So there was this game with a little robot, a sidescroller, and he could transform into other robots, one could jump I think, another could attack, that's all I remember, any ideas?

The Thexder and Turrican games pop into my head, but they don't really turn into other robots, so I could be way off. How old of a game, and what platform?

EDIT: Just thought of Ranger X on Genesis, which fits more with your description.
    Last edited by Cyclone Jack; 2015-02-22 at 05:42 AM.

Deleted
    Doesn't seem to be any of those, it was on Windows, maybe MS-DOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoman01 View Post
    There was a old game that I played back in the 1990s that was a 4X game but I do not remember it very well. One of the ship types that I do remember was that one of the human ships used a sphere ship for colony or something. I cannot remember the game or the game that much but I would like to know what it was.
    Master of Orion 2?
    (here's some of the ships if that jogs your memory)
    http://3ln.org/articles/master-of-or...mages-by-color

If not, there is a decent list on the wiki if you want to google some screenshots:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronol...4X_video_games
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Figured id ask here. I remember playing a 3D spaceship fighter game on pc back in the 90s. All i can recall is it was pretty openworld, just could travel through space. Tons of asteroids flying about and i believe random ships could come in and start attacking you. I really dont know if there was any sort of objective and the HUD was pretty simple, just the typical ammo, firstperson view and radar. I was like 7 or 8 maybe so forgive my bad memories.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

Deleted
    Not 90's but Elite jumps to mind?

Hey guys im kind of new to this thread stuff, and i have no clue how to make my own thread, so im just gonna post my question as a reply to this one, it on the same topic theres an old ps1 game that im looking for, it also involved spaceships, but its old and i have no idea what its name is. all i can remember is that it was one of those games that looked more cartoony than realistic, almost like anime type of game, the one thing i remember about the game is at the end of one of the levels the boss you fight at the end looks like the zeus cannon from the final fantasy movie: the spirits within, and after you kill it in the zeus form it breaks down and reforms in the water into like a giant laser gun. Help finding the name of this game would be much appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonticus View Post
    Not 90's but Elite jumps to mind?
    Doesnt look like it, the one im thinking of may even be in the early 2000s, still searching myself.
    #JusticeForRucati

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey. Sorry this one is a bit vague, been thinking about it for a while. It was a PC game around 1990s or so. I unfortunately only remember a few details. It was mostly about (From what I remember) looking after this little purple gremlin type guy. I seem to remember he hatched from an egg. There is a pretty good chance I didn't fully play the game right as I was pretty young at the time. The CD box also came with a little plush of the purple gremlin.

I know that's not a great amount of detail, but if anyone has any ideas, that'd be great!
    Last edited by Krothar; 2015-03-21 at 11:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Forgot an old game as well, I think it was related to neopets but it was on a console, you had the option to help these fairy goddesses Light and Dark and i believe you could be a wolf?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeshear View Post
    Figured id ask here. I remember playing a 3D spaceship fighter game on pc back in the 90s. All i can recall is it was pretty openworld, just could travel through space. Tons of asteroids flying about and i believe random ships could come in and start attacking you. I really dont know if there was any sort of objective and the HUD was pretty simple, just the typical ammo, firstperson view and radar. I was like 7 or 8 maybe so forgive my bad memories.
    Maybe you're thinking of Freelancer? Not a 90s game, more like early 2000s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finangus View Post
    Maybe you're thinking of Freelancer? Not a 90s game, more like early 2000s.
    I think thats it. its either between that or FreeSpace. Im gonna find both and play em, see if anything sparks my memory. Thanks for the input!
    #JusticeForRucati

So i believe this was an early Xbox 360 title

All i can really remember is you had a green sword and some other green weapon. It was scifi and i believe it took mostly in space?

Thats all i can really remember so if someone can figure this game out props to you
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I perused the forums here (because I remember seeing a thread about it months ago) and this thread to see if I could find the game I'm looking for, but alas, nothing.

Anyway, it's an Asian (I think Korean) dungeon crawl in the style of Diablo 3 that allows for spell customization. There are mutliple classes including a distinct card class that tosses tarot cards and uses magic combined with cards for combos. I know this is really vague and quite general, but it's all I can remember. I promise I'll book mark the page next time!
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    I perused the forums here (because I remember seeing a thread about it months ago) and this thread to see if I could find the game I'm looking for, but alas, nothing.

Anyway, it's an Asian (I think Korean) dungeon crawl in the style of Diablo 3 that allows for spell customization. There are mutliple classes including a distinct card class that tosses tarot cards and uses magic combined with cards for combos. I know this is really vague and quite general, but it's all I can remember. I promise I'll book mark the page next time!
    Tree of Savior or Lineage Eternal?
    Last edited by Samoflange; 2015-03-27 at 10:38 PM.