Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinistar

That's my guess, great game.
    This looks like a very similar game to what I remember, however I seem to remember the graphics being a little better, and it wasnt quite as fast paced, were there any remakes or similar games to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    This looks like a very similar game to what I remember, however I seem to remember the graphics being a little better, and it wasnt quite as fast paced, were there any remakes or similar games to this?
    I'm sure there were plenty but I don't know about any of the specifics : /

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    Sure is:

I remember because I hate the box art.
    that's a creepy picture xD

This thread could possibly get off my headache trying to remember that game...

It was a PC game. It was set in some kind of medieval and prehistoric setting, and it had a dinosaur for a tyrant villain, as I remember it it had great cinematics (the game could be abot 15 years old or so). Last I remember from it is walking down a path and there were people cemented in the walls. And the other thing was a flying scene where a pterrodax flew you over to some place.

This game is in my head since I remembered about it a while ago. I loved it back then but can't remember how it's called ;/
    Last edited by gunchix; 2012-12-18 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gunchix View Post
    This thread could possibly get off my headache trying to remember that game...

It was a PC game. It was set in some kind of medieval and prehistoric setting, and it had a dinosaur for a tyrant villain, as I remember it it had great cinematics (the game could be abot 15 years old or so). Last I remember from it is walking down a path and there were people cemented in the walls. And the other thing was a flying scene where a pterrodax flew you over to some place.

This game is in my head since I remembered about it a while ago. I loved it back then but can't remember how it's called ;/
    This sounds like Lost Eden.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Two games I've been wracking my brain about for a while came free with video cards pre 2000.

1. 3D game featuring different types of tanks, where you had to navigate a level, pick up all the colelctables within a time limit and get to the end area. The first zone looked quite Tron-ish, with bright lines highlighting the edges of terrain and world objects. There were 3 types of tanks; a heavy tank (think it was coloured blue) a medium tank (red) and a light tank (green). The style of the environments changed after several levels also.
    This would be way before video cards so I might be off but could you be thinking about Spectre? That's the only thing that comes to mind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectre_%28video_game%29

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    This sounds like Lost Eden.
    Yep! It's the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GikeMZdbT0U
    So much nostalgia
    Last edited by gunchix; 2012-12-18 at 09:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly metal fatigue wasn't as beautiful as i remember it :'c it's still a cool idea, but the game felt sluggish and the visuals were not too good (comparing it to starcraft broodwar, but it's a 3D game against a 2D). Oh boy, the joy of my earlier days... well I can now play Soul Reaver (last week i was talking to a friend of mine and he recommended it to me, had always heard of it but never cared much)

Deleted
    Hey. So i had this game long time ago 7-8 years(idk sure) . It was about digging..u had a pump as a weapon . as you were advancing through the game, you were changing planets. Anyone knows what I'm talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember a "top view" rpg game that was about a guy in space (with a laser gun), it may have been released in 2001 (i remember the year because it came on a demo cd package i got from a magazine).

-Found it, was Zax: The alien Hunter.-
    Last edited by barackopala; 2012-12-20 at 06:14 AM.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by Wooky View Post
    Hey. So i had this game long time ago 7-8 years(idk sure) . It was about digging..u had a pump as a weapon . as you were advancing through the game, you were changing planets. Anyone knows what I'm talking about?
    Dig Dug Deeper?

What game is this?

Is anybody familiar with this game?
    Can you please help me find the title? Looks cute. i wanna try it out.

Rose Online by the looks of it.

Titan Rose Online.

Try google bro, all I had to type in was "kenji beach"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

Deleted
    Lo Folks

A friend of mine is after an Xbox (Original, I think) video game, only she can't remember what game it is.

She remembers seeing an advert for it years ago, it starred a woman dressed in white with short hair, had high-tech (Possibly Sci-Fi or Cyberpunk) elements and had some sort of colour changing gimmick.

Also, she thinks the woman might of dual-wielded pistols, so I assume it was a shooter of some sort.

Thanks!
    Desp

Quote Originally Posted by Desparatus View Post
    Lo Folks

A friend of mine is after an Xbox (Original, I think) video game, only she can't remember what game it is.

She remembers seeing an advert for it years ago, it starred a woman dressed in white with short hair, had high-tech (Possibly Sci-Fi or Cyberpunk) elements and had some sort of colour changing gimmick.

Also, she thinks the woman might of dual-wielded pistols, so I assume it was a shooter of some sort.

Thanks!
    Desp
    My first guess would be Starcraft: Ghost, which was eventually cancelled. However, there is another game that I am trying to think of the name which may have fit the description, which was also never released (to my knowledge).

Quote Originally Posted by Desparatus View Post
    Lo Folks

Thanks!
    Desp
    Maybe "Wet".
    Except its for xbox360 /ps3.

I'm trying to remember a game that was a mix of arcadeish flying/mecha fighting on the ground. It was released around the same time as Terminator 3 I think and mission structure was typically that you either defend air craft carrier you originate from or assault different bases/targets on large islands that included both the forementioned air battling and also ground battles you could switch to from flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    I'm trying to remember a game that was a mix of arcadeish flying/mecha fighting on the ground. It was released around the same time as Terminator 3 I think and mission structure was typically that you either defend air craft carrier you originate from or assault different bases/targets on large islands that included both the forementioned air battling and also ground battles you could switch to from flight.
    Was this in-cockpit, or was the camera behind the plane/mech? Do you remember the system it was on?