Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu125 View Post
    Eh, one game has bugged me, because it was a sudden and unmentioned easter egg contained in another game. From Metal Gear Solid 3, when you save and log out in the prison, and log back in. Control a completely different person killing (zombies?) all full of gore in a completely different environment and feel compared with the actual game; it was a 'nightmare' event.

Oh, and one game for the NES that I have yet can't recall its name and am too lazy to dig for it. A game I sucked horribly at too. It's a coop game, characters are soldiers. Very slow moving and clunky top-down type of game. Characters seem bulky, or even fat. Use guns and grenades. With dialogue, "come on, let's fight", at the very beginning.
    Not sure about the first one, but I know the second is definitely Victory Road. That "come on, let's fight" is very memorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/Guardians-Crus.../dp/B00003E4GF

Used for less than $20. Could be worse.
    Might be expensive to get in Sweden depending on shipping. It's worth it, though, that game was very fun and unique.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    For the guy who was wondering about the RTS with a top down view with boiling oil pots that you could pour down and stuff. Would Stronghold be a fit?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strongh...01_video_game)
    It had a couple of different modes of play, one economic, one storyline mode and historic mode where you would besiege a historic fortress or defend it.

And for the question: I remember seeing a game for PS1 that I really wanted, the main character was wielding something like a dual lightsaber from Star Wars, but it wasn't related to Star Wars, I think it was released sometime around Fall '98 or something. I think the sword he has could transform, but since I never got to play the game I can't say for sure. It was sci-fi and I think he was an agent of some corporation which turned on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Not sure about the first one, but I know the second is definitely Victory Road. That "come on, let's fight" is very memorable.

Might be expensive to get in Sweden depending on shipping. It's worth it, though, that game was very fun and unique.
    Might be better here?

http://www.amazon.de/gp/offer-listing/B00004TNJS

I´m searching a game about building a "city" in some kind of crater. You could build misslesilos with different types of missles to bomb the enemy. Game was around late 90's early 2000 if i remember correctly. I only had a demo of it so i dont know much more :/

Omg i found it. Someone else was asking about it some time so here you go: Fragile Allegiance
    Last edited by Sanitius; 2013-09-11 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanitius View Post
    Omg i found it. Someone else was asking about it some time so here you go: Fragile Allegiance
    I was thinking that when I started to read your post. Glad you found it!

Can't remember old 3D futuristic RTS. You could build big robots with customizable parts (like arm could shoot rockets or wield a sword), destroying enemy robot he would drop parts and you could use them on your own robot.
    Also there were like portals to underground and on platforms (?) on sky. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Can't remember old 3D futuristic RTS. You could build big robots with customizable parts (like arm could shoot rockets or wield a sword), destroying enemy robot he would drop parts and you could use them on your own robot.
    Also there were like portals to underground and on platforms (?) on sky. Anyone?
    Can you remember which platform it was for? It sounds familiar, so any extra info would help.
    Last edited by Sj; 2013-09-14 at 04:06 PM.

Can you remember which platform it was for? It sounds familiar, so any extra info would help.
    PC. I don't think it was released on consoles.

Oh my god it is, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Oh my god it is, thanks.
    Awesome! I admit I had to Google because I couldn't remember the name of it to save my life.

Played this one as a kid, not sure when but I think around 1996-2000

2-D platformer for the PC
    You had to collect parts to a box-car racer
    An evil scientist with monkey minions were the enemies
    You got passed the monkey minions by feeding them a banana, and they fell asleep
    The end of the game was racing the box-car, and if it won against the evil scientist, you beat the game.

Thats all I could remember

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Thats all I could remember
    I'm pretty sure that's Gizmos and Gadgets

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's Gizmos and Gadgets
    YEP. thanks, played it so long ago, I think at school.

Need help finding an RTS game. :)

Hello I'm looking for an old game that i played ages ago on my friends computer. It was like warcraft 2. it was mostly melee combat and the like. You know without magic. But there was a cheat (I think it was a cheat) That you could have a car and run around killing everything. It was on a saved file he had and would like to play it.

Anyone know what RTS game it was?

I think it is the original Age of Empires

cars and killing everything reminds me of ... gta 2? WASTED!!!

OHh wow i'm silly. it was age of empires 1. I guess Age of empires 3 that is onsale on steam for 13bucks is worth it.

Deleted
    Here's a hard one:

I used to play this game on Playstation 1, where you play a guy with grey hair, and you have to kill aliens. It was a sidescrolling platformer of sorts, you had a weapon (or many different, I can't remember). All I can remember is that you were able to transform into something, although not sure what...

Really vague but all I can give ^^

10+ Year Old Account

Help me figure out of game i'm thinking of

I played this game years ago, see I thought it was named Enigma or Enigma 2. But I keep finding like space invader bs that is completely not what i'm thinking of.
    The game was a puzzle game in outer space, where you could use various pieces of machinery to complete a puzzle. The machinery would link up lasers (i think) and you would achieve that level's goal. The atmosphere was complete space, and you could move the camera any which way you wanted as well as the objects you were given for the level you were on. Any idea what this game is? It's driving me crazy because I remember it being fun but have no clue of the name.