Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EzG View Post
    I played this game years ago, see I thought it was named Enigma or Enigma 2. But I keep finding like space invader bs that is completely not what i'm thinking of.
    The game was a puzzle game in outer space, where you could use various pieces of machinery to complete a puzzle. The machinery would link up lasers (i think) and you would achieve that level's goal. The atmosphere was complete space, and you could move the camera any which way you wanted as well as the objects you were given for the level you were on. Any idea what this game is? It's driving me crazy because I remember it being fun but have no clue of the name.
    Is this what you're thinking of?

http://www.pangeasoft.net/enigmo2/

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it is! Kind of dumb that I was off by a letter... thanks though.

I am trying to remember this NES game. It was kind of like a dungeon crawler. At the beginning you could pick a character from a pig, sheep, dog, and human beings.

The animals would turn into people, and you would go down this ladder if I remember right at the beginning down to this dungeon. I fairly remember the game and other details. Been a long time. Thanks for the help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbrew View Post
    I am trying to remember this NES game. It was kind of like a dungeon crawler. At the beginning you could pick a character from a pig, sheep, dog, and human beings.

The animals would turn into people, and you would go down this ladder if I remember right at the beginning down to this dungeon. I fairly remember the game and other details. Been a long time. Thanks for the help.
    My first thought was Legacy of the Wizard but I don't remember any playable "animals" other than Pochi, the family monster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz5LgYUxJic

That's it. It's been so long that I thought there were more farm animals or something lol. Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Here's a hard one:

I used to play this game on Playstation 1, where you play a guy with grey hair, and you have to kill aliens. It was a sidescrolling platformer of sorts, you had a weapon (or many different, I can't remember). All I can remember is that you were able to transform into something, although not sure what...

Really vague but all I can give ^^
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronol...yStation_games
    Good Luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomken View Post
    Everytime I try to Que for LFR, the game completely crashes. WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    It's probably trying to save you a headache.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Here's a hard one:

I used to play this game on Playstation 1, where you play a guy with grey hair, and you have to kill aliens. It was a sidescrolling platformer of sorts, you had a weapon (or many different, I can't remember). All I can remember is that you were able to transform into something, although not sure what...

Really vague but all I can give ^^
    Castlevania Symphony of the Night. Belmont has grey hair and could change into a bat, and had a variety of weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Castlevania Symphony of the Night. Belmont has grey hair and could change into a bat, and had a variety of weapons.
    Actually that's Alucard. Belmont is the guy in the prologue.

Help me! I can't remember.
    This is 3D game, where you could transform between a tank and a flyer. The levels rotated around you having to save civilians on a planet, while a giant slow moving slave ship attempted to capture them. I want to say it was called 'Scorched Earth' but from google searches it isn't right.

Ok the daugther of a friend of mine ( 6 years old ) asked about this game, and this is how she was able to describe it :

It's about a girl with no legs who dual wields swords and can plant herself into the ground.

That's all the info I got ^^ Does anybody have any idea ? ^^
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Quote Originally Posted by Nikanoru3 View Post
    I remember this.
    And what is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, might as well try this since I'm slowly going insane digging the internet for this thing.

It's an old game on PC, a side-scroller adventure/RPG-ish might have had point and click elements to it. Graphics were somewhat cartoony.

The only part I remember is that the main character was a girl and one of the first zones you started in was a desert, with a well. There was a puzzle you needed to complete to exit the well. If you went out of the desert there was a cave and then a swamp...

If you're not actively contributing to the thread, please refrain from posting.

I'm looking for the name of a game.

All I remember hearing is that it had time travel and that in the 1st half you were assisted by a you from the future. In the 2nd half you played the you from the future and you assisted your past self.

Deleted
    Hi I have been looking for the name of this game for a few years now it was for the gamecube ( i think ) and this is what I remember

You played a youngish boy and battled wild monsters ( i think it was turn based ), I remember maybe a desert part of the game and you had this bell item that you used to summon a tiger/lion/leopard giant cat (it was a orange/yellow colour with a red mane i think) that you could ride around on. that's all I remember . Can anyone help solve this? :P

For some reason this game popped in my head and I can't get it out because I can't think of the name.

I would think it would be late 80s arcade game from my recollection.

2 player co-op. Each player controls a soldier type that is flying. There is a joystick and a "spin" button, which you use to aim a secondary (I think) weapon. You fly along, find shops and can upgrade your secondary weapon, and of course fight waves of crap and then bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
    For some reason this game popped in my head and I can't get it out because I can't think of the name.

I would think it would be late 80s arcade game from my recollection.

2 player co-op. Each player controls a soldier type that is flying. There is a joystick and a "spin" button, which you use to aim a secondary (I think) weapon. You fly along, find shops and can upgrade your secondary weapon, and of course fight waves of crap and then bosses.
    Sounds like Space Harrier? that would have been at least 1985 though, could that be it, or possibly one of it's sequels, SH2, SH3-D or Planet harriers.
    iirc, it was an arcade game by sega which was later ported for the master system then megadrive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by degrassinoel View Post
    Sounds like Space Harrier? that would have been at least 1985 though, could that be it, or possibly one of it's sequels, SH2, SH3-D or Planet harriers.
    iirc, it was an arcade game by sega which was later ported for the master system then megadrive
    Think it's actually "Forgotten Worlds" which was released on the Capcom CP1 hardware along with ghouls and Ghosts and Strider.

Hello, there's this game I've been desperately trying to find for a lot of years, I remember I used to play it about 10 or 9 years ago, something like that..

Platform: PC
    Genre: Platformer, naval, action...
    Year it was released: No more than a decade and maybe even a few more years, it could be a few years less than a decade, too... not so sure.
    Perspective: Side view, 2D.
    Protagonist: There was actually a selection between a gun boat, naval defense station thingy with guns on it, and if I'm correct there was one or two more vehicles.
    Enemies: Bomber jets, fighter jets, not completely sure if there were naval enemies.
    Setting: Modern, more or less.
    Memorable Moments: I remember the first level was only an ocean at night (Not sure, most of the chances it was night.). The next level had an arctic background, icebergs, etc... it also had new enemies. Sadly, the second level stopped 5 seconds after it began to ask for a serial code since the game version was trial/demo. Also, I remember that the HUD had Roman numbers (I, II, III, IV, etc...) and I don't remember why they were there, perhaps weapon level or upgrades. I'm also almost sure that the enemy planes were green colored, most of them if not all of them.

I really liked the graphics of the game at that time, even though they are kinda old now, I considered them very good unlike other games at that time.

Note: It's NOT a flash game, it is downloadable.

That's pretty much it, I would be very thankful if someone could shoot out the title of the game.
    Thanks in advance.