Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I have a bit of a different request: I remember this ancient game (talking windows 95 old), which basically involved a granny, living alone, with her Wonderbra, whose house got sucked up into an alternate dimension. it was a puzzle game with some weird humor and I believe it was called Dementia, but I cannot find any information on this game anymore.

Can anyone shed me some light on this game and tell me if there's maybe an online store I can buy this from?

Deleted
    Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a 3D third-person MMORPG I played somewhere between '00-'04. There was two playable races; humans in a fantasy world settings (magic, knights/archers) and some sort of alien race with a more advanced technology (guns/energy and magic, sci-fi).

The two races had different starting areas and after a certain level you could teleport to higher level zones. The human area was fantasy-like with lush forest and maybe some castles whereas the alien race area was barren. There was also a PvP-zone both races could teleport to. I remember the alien race had a magic class which could do a lot of AoE damage (making them very effective at leveling, up to the point where people who played other classes payed to get boosted), some sort of gunslinger/sniper race whom I think could go into stealth mode and charge up big energy-blasts and probably some tanky class that went melee. You could upgrade yourself with different weapons, the alien race attached either like staffs for magic, gauntlets/claws for melee and ranged had different high-tech guns. Skill upgrades might have been something that you got through scrolls or maybe you bought it from a NPC together with a level requirement.

I might be entirely wrong but I think the gunslinger class somewhat resembles the main gorgonite character in the film Small Soldiers (at least vaguely).

I remember playing the beta of this game. I'm not even sure if the game ever got released.

I apologize for being quite vague but would appreciate any help!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi folk,

I'm trying to figure out what this game is. If anyone knows what I might be talking about, it would be great if I could get some help:

- I think it was fairly recent, or is in the process of being made.
    - From what I can remember about the story, there were several nations. One nation wiped out another, or at least the capital; and the main characters are the survivors of the attack.
    - I seem to remember the main characters had red robes or cloaks, and may have used cards (like, your generic playing cards, but not as we know them) in combat.
    - I think the only time I heard about it was during an announcement panel/cinematic trailer.
    - At some point in the trailer, the red cloaked people were standing on rocks/rubble and may have had a banner with them

Thats all I really remember about it. I want to say that its a Final Fantasy game, and I looked at FFXV. The story seems familiar, but I couldn't find anything about the red cloaks.

Edit: I should also add that it sort of felt modern. I believe I recall that the invading nation had war machines of sorts; but I could be wrong. Definitely sure about the red cloaks, the rubble, and fairly certain on the plot.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2014-04-15 at 06:29 AM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nevermind, I solved it. It was Final Fantasy Type-0:

(The scene I was describing)
    Last edited by Auxis; 2014-04-15 at 06:54 AM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Hi people! I need help figuring out the name of this game. This request could prove a challenge for you guys due to the nature of this game but you guys might know better than me so here it goes:

I remember playing this game in a Windows XP PC and the last and only time I played it is around 2005-2009 (just ONE of those years; that's the range when I still have my XP PC). It's more likely that I played it in 2005-2007 but I'm not so sure. Publication date? No idea. I guess I could also say that the game is NOT MMORPG because the PC I'm playing this with doesn't have an internet connection at the time, and I'm not sure if it can be played in LAN-multiplayer, though it's unlikely (therefore, it's likely a single player game). Another thing I remember is I've played this along with the game Freelancer; if I get bored with one, I'll switch to the other (don't know if that's helpful ;D).

The game I'm looking for is a Chinese-style action RPG. The environment has an ancient Chinese era feel to it (like wuxia-themed) but I vaguely remember that I could read the game's text. The version of the game I've played might be part-Chinese part-English OR fan translated OR published in pure English language (don't exactly know which one it is) but I'm pretty sure it's NOT in pure Chinese language otherwise I wouldn't have played this game at all.

Something unique that I remember about this game is that the elemental component used is NOT the typical fire, lightning, and ice OR fire, earth, wind and water, but rather based on the principle of wu xing: fire melts metal chops wood parts earth dams water extinguishes fire and also fire creates earth bears metal enriches water nourishes wood feeds fire. In other words, it has 5 elements total. I can't remember if the skills used are elemental based but I'm sure that each weapon has an elemental affinity (maybe the armors too).

The battle style of this game is NOT turn-based (like most Chinese games I googled) and is more like a Diablo-esque layout. The characters move around like the characters in a Diablo game and they fight foes in real time (just like in Diablo). Though, I wouldn't say that this is a hack and slash game cause I remember there were 2 or 3 characters always shooting magic projectiles and magic/skills are also used (maybe more like Diablo 3?). Also, like I said, the environment is Chinese-like so the setting is generally in bright daylight with colorful things around like flowers, trees, grass, brown dirt path, etc. unlike Diablo which generally has a dark setting.

One thing this game is different from Diablo in gameplay is that you can control at least 3 characters simultaneously (if you have more than 3, I'm not sure if you can control all of them at the same time or just 3 at a time but I'm sure about the fact that there's at least 3 playable characters in my screen playing this game). The appearance of these characters is NOT JRPG/anime-like (not bug-eyed) but instead, like I mentioned multiple times, is Chinese-like (google 'Chinese RPG'). I'm not so sure about this but I kinda remember starting out as a female Chinese character (with long hair and long dress and all) with an age of late-teen to young-adult with a starting weapon of a staff with wood-elemental properties (maybe her armor too). As I go through the game, I remember other characters joining my party and the first character to join is a tall muscular man (like a brute body structure) with a beast-like head (I'm not sure about this but I kinda remember his face being lion/tiger-like or wolf-like or something along those lines). He started out with a pair of claws as a weapon and they're metal-elemental. Another character I remember joining is a guy about young-adult to middle-adult old (again, with long hair and long clothes and all) with a starting weapon that resembles bracelets or rings (not sure if they're big enough to fit his wrist or small enough to fit his fingers) and has an elemental affinity of water. I recall reading part of the name of one of the buyable bracelet/ring weapons as 'pacifying OR pacifier OR pacification' (something that starts with paci-) and this is one of the reasons why I believe the game is NOT in pure Chinese language, I can read some of the text!

Based on this information, I can say that there are 2 more characters who joined my party (one started with a fire-based weapon, the other with an earth-based one) but I can't clearly remember what they look like. All I remember about them is that the one who started with a fire-based weapon wields a sword OR dual swords. The earth-based weapon? No clue.

Also, please do note that each character merely started out with one of the 5 elements but that doesn't mean they cannot equip a weapon with other elementals. In short, you can buy a type of weapon suited for a character with a different element they started with (maybe armors too). For example, the female character can wield a fire staff, water staff, metal staff, or an earth staff, but she can only wield staves.

The type of enemies I faced in this game can differ from spiders to people to tigers. At the early stage of the game, when I only had the female and the beast-faced characters, I remember entering a dungeon-like cave (again more like Diablo but the spaces where I move are wider). Inside, I battle hordes of small spiders (if not spiders, maybe small insects that crawl like one) and at the end of that cave is the huge version of those spiders which I battled as a boss. In the middle-ish part of the game, I remember having a conversation with a group of soldiers in the middle of a brown dirt path and then suddenly being in a battle against them. Then later in the game (which is probably the last part of the game I played), I was exploring a forest where tigers seldom appear which then again I battled.

Another note: I never got to finish the game so I don't exactly know how it ended. I also forgot the objective of the adventuring of the characters and the main antagonist. So, yeah.

But what I do remember is that I can run errands for people/NPC in towns as side quests (and obviously they reward me with something) and they'll treat me friendly. But I can also react in side quests with a bad behaviour option. For example, if I'm tasked to deliver things/gold (not sure if that's the real currency) I can ignore them in the first place OR keep the item/gold to myself which in turn could make them angry towards me OR even attack me.
    Another detail that I can remember about this game is that I can gather materials from my surroundings like from a bunch of rocks, a stump or a healthy tree, and from my foes, like poaching their hide or obtaining their weapons, etc. just like in the game Monster Hunter. From those materials, I can craft weapons or armors OR create other materials that craft those weapons or armors.

That's all I can remember about that game for now. Sorry for being very extensive on this post but that's all I can gather from my brain so I typed it. Ask me anything about this request and I might recall something else. Thank you very much in advance for those potential helpers!

PS. Before posting this, I DID research and google a lot of terms for a considerable amount of time (I can usually google something in a mere seconds if not split-second but not this one). The game series: Xuan-Yuan Sword and Xianjian Qixia Zhuan (the most famous ones) did came out from that research and I doubt any games from those series matches the game description in my mind (though I could have missed one or two games or spin-offs so if you're sure that it fits the descriptions above then please, let me know! )

- - - Updated - - -

Summarization:

- Played on Windows XP around 2005-2009 (just ONE of those years)
    - Chinese-style action RPG; played in single player
    - English text exists though some may be in Chinese characters or language
    - Setting has an ancient Chinese feel; surroundings with vivid colors
    - Layout is Diablo-like; battles are in real time
    - Has 5 elements: fire, water, wood, earth, and metal
    - Can control at least 3 characters at a time
    - First character is female; starting weapon is a staff with wood-elemental
    - Second character is a man with a tall, brute body structure with a beast-like face; starting weapon is a pair of claws with metal-elemental
    - Another character (not necessarily the third) is a young slim man; starting weapon is a bracelet or ring shaped with water-elemental
    - The character who starts with fire-elemental wields a sword or dual-swords
    - Characters can equip weapons with different elementals but always the same type
    - Enemies can range from spiders to tigers to humans
    - Can do errands or side quests; can pick an option to behave negatively
    - Can gather materials from surroundings or foes to craft weapons or armors

- - - Updated - - -

Got it! SEAL OF EVIL!!!

I got the answer from a different forum

I remember enjoying this game quite a bit back when I was around 6 or 7, it's either an turn based or real time strategy game from around the early/mid 2000s. I'm learning toward saying it was turn based, because I think I remember it having grid-based movement
    It was a free game on GameTap, back when it had tons of free games.

I'd like to revisit it now that I actually have a mind for strategy, but I can't rediscover the game, and all I remember of it is your troops are in squad of around 1-9 units.

Particularly I remember one of my units being able to summon Treants into the front line of the squad.
    If you've ever played Yu-Gi-Oh Falsebound Kingdom the squads work similar to that, with each squad appearing on the map as a single unit, then the rest appear out of nowhere for the battles.

Off that, anyone have ideas as to what this game is?

I'm trying to remember the name of a 3rd person co-op fantasy RPG that was in development to be released on PSN/Marketplace that I can't remember the name of. It was an open world hack and slash, loot hunting type game and I believe there were parts where you could become a giant temporarily. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

Trying to remember the name of a BMX game on PS2 (if I remember correctly) where you would get points (if I remember correctly) from bailing and it did have ragdoll physics.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Q: When do hunters get to tame druids?
    A: Right after druids get a hunter form.

Deleted
    trying to remember a game, it was some sort of building sim with sillyness involved giant cockroaches, clowns, gangsters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onaturi View Post
    trying to remember a game, it was some sort of building sim with sillyness involved giant cockroaches, clowns, gangsters
    well as noone knows it i had to continue searching myself, got a name Constructor, or constructor streetwars

Hey pals.

I highly doubt I'd ever play this game again, but this has been bugging me for like 12 years, and I need to figure out what the fuck this game is.

What I remember about it:

It was for Playstation 1. All of the characters were kids. The main dude was in a red (I think? May have been white) karate outfit. I'm PRETTY sure this was like an easy mode/kids mode difficulty. I also remember all of the same characters as adults, probably a harder difficulty. It was a 2-D fighting game, like Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat. I feel like it had some sort of emphasis on dragons. So in conclusion:

We have a 2-D fighting game where the main characters have children/smaller versions of themselves for the playstation 1. Anyone know what the fuck this is? Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by socoallnight View Post
    We have a 2-D fighting game where the main characters have children/smaller versions of themselves for the playstation 1. Anyone know what the fuck this is? Thanks in advance.
    The only thing I can think of is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Gem_Fighter_Mini_Mix

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaattori View Post
    Trying to remember the name of a BMX game on PS2 (if I remember correctly) where you would get points (if I remember correctly) from bailing and it did have ragdoll physics.
    Was it Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX? Look up some videos on youtube. That's the only one I can recall that had ragdoll physics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Can anyone shed me some light on this game and tell me if there's maybe an online store I can buy this from?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_%26_Delirious

I believe this is what you're looking for. No idea where you can buy it from. Try Amazon used or ebay.

I did a bit of digging and found this download:

http://www.old-games.com/download/8727/armed-delirious

But I have no idea what the contents of the files actually are. Use at your own risk.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2014-06-17 at 02:28 AM.

Deleted

Looking for a old pc game new help.

Okay I don't knwo fithis is the right place but here it go's this go's back before uhm 2000 so yea

When I was younger I used to playa scary horror game on the PC thsi was stil lduring the 90's and uhm well I can't recall the title at all, it was a horror game survival realy good one that I can remeber but this is how it starts.

YOu start in some kind of front yard infront of a uhm house possible a landhouse a realy big one, but when youare stillin the couty yard yo ucan get attacked by rats already if you stay there to long, aswel as I remember the house is haunted with ghosts as that is how far as I could go you ha da pistol what yo ucoudl shoot aswel with i na survival horror but alsoa camera to record.

I knowthis might be a bit hard but maybe some of you played this its a old game so it is graphic wise not realy that good but it was a realy amazing game for that time, maybe around 1998 release or something.

Taking a stab in the dark, Legacy: The Realm of Horror? It's been soooo long that all I remember is a large mansion. I would almost say Alone in the Dark, but you start in the attic if I recall.

Hey guys. I'm trying to recall a game which I played when I was a kid for nostalgia reasons.

You are some kind of flying space probe.
    If I recall correctly the game scenery is in a space facility on a moon/asteroid(unsure where the facility was).
    I do think it was 2-player pvp.
    You did have some kind of laser/plasma weapons to shoot at eachother. Think there was custiomization.
    I played this game around 99-02 or something if that helps.

Do you have any ideas? I do not know if this game was mainstream or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Hey guys. I'm trying to recall a game which I played when I was a kid for nostalgia reasons.

If I recall correctly the game scenery is in a space facility on a moon/asteroid(unsure where the facility was).
    You did have some kind of laser/plasma weapons to shoot at eachother. Think there was custiomization.

That sounds like a game that I played with my friend when I was kid and I don't remember name either.
    I just remember one played with letters on keyboard (I guess WASD) and other with arrow keys and we were fighting each other as you mentioned pvp.
    Now I am interested in name too

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post

Was it Forsaken? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWb9_5N91OE

Quote Originally Posted by IWantCookies View Post
    That sounds like a game that I played with my friend when I was kid and I don't remember name either.
    I just remember one played with letters on keyboard (I guess WASD) and other with arrow keys and we were fighting each other as you mentioned pvp.
    Now I am interested in name too
    If it's a top-down view spaceship game, the first one that comes to mind is the Star Control series.. I think Star Control 2 was one of the more popular ones. I totally don't remember the controls, but definitely remember it having a pvp mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Goosie View Post
    My memory is so vauge that I can't tell for sure, I remember more of a metallic-gray world with lots of light but OMG THAT'S CLOSE! Cheers!

I am looking for a game i watched on LIRIK stream the other day. It was pretty much a sports soccer game, but instead of a football, they had somekind of gravity gun, which you could use too throw the ball, jump etc. Also it were first person.

Hope someone can help, it looks very fun in Multiplayer