Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    wft are you talking about?
    Good god did you not read your own post? I stated they aren't nerfing the on proc trinkets the one you are talking about on your previous post meaning I said calm down they aren't going to nerf it they stated only the ON use trinkets

hold on a sec,so blizz is only nerfing the on use trinkets,not the self procing trinkets right?so the dreadful auto/self procing trinkets will still give 2853 str "dreadful" once every min. while the on use one will give 2553 str once every min.so humans can rock to auto/self procing trinkets instead of the on use ones.

i have use 2 auto procing trinket before just messing around and they are up all the time.now it might be a dos increase over the on use ones.anyone else seeing that?
    REALLY

Deleted
    yes, cd stacking is a problem. bursting then waiting forever to burst again is boring, but..

problem i see here is that this nerf is not too bad for classes that have low cds and can burst more often then others. the longer the cooldowns on your classes burst abilities, the harder this change nerfs your class. everyone will have less burst, but some will have their 'one-shot' macros ready more often actually. pillar of frost, shadowdance, both on a 1 min cd. and so on. human frostmages can now basically burst every 30s.

i think for most classes, all they can do in pvp is wait for their 'one-shot' cds to come up. but there are def some classes that do litteraly NO damage outside of those cds and have no chance at all to kill outside of those. so this nerf will hit some classes more then others.

why the fuck do they hotfix something like this. they WILL have to tone down healing. they know it. and they will have to adjust for those classes that are more cd dependent then others. so first they hotfix the trinket nerf, soon after that they will hotfix healing, then they will have to buff the more cd dependent classes that have no sustained dmg.. feels like i'm paying to play a beta.
    Last edited by mmoc703b55f91f; 2012-12-07 at 02:36 AM.

Deleted
    A PVE trinket might be worthwhile now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    Its a stealth buff to frost mages.
    now mages can kill you in a deep + trinket shatter twice in two minutes instead of merely once.

gg

10+ Year Old Account
    The nerf to chaoswave and chaosbolt were also stealth buffs to mages since it can no longer kill them with the horrible damage it does now O_O

human mage with double on use has one up for every deep freeze, lol.

Feels like public beta with this rollercoster of changes every week. The game has become more of a class lottery than a regular game that is stable. I wonder what the test realms are used for...

This is neither a nerf nor buff to humans, but I don't understand why the focus on humans anyways lol. All the top rated teams and gladiators are Horde this season.

The trinket nerf is a good first step, but some classes like Frost Mages still need toning down. Like people said, instead of globalling you every two minutes, now they'll just global you every 1 min.

yes we do use two on use trinkets,but now we can use them every min instead of every 2 mins.its a little burst nerf,but it might actually increase overall damage for humans.but this nerf makes blood fury look all the stronger.
    except blood fury is a static number ie doesn't scale.

Now everyone and their momma will be unable to burst down a healer. Many classes needed the CD to kill a healer pretty much we can just go suck it now...

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxJeng View Post
    Now everyone and their momma will be unable to burst down a healer. Many classes needed the CD to kill a healer pretty much we can just go suck it now...
    If you can't kill a healer with your partner helping, delete your character immediately.

This game IS NOT BALANCED AROUND 1on1. You aren't meant to solo every healer you see - its always just a game to make them deplete mana whi ch takes a long time. This is a GOOD change. Normal damage too low for all classes, but cooldown damage is borderline retarded - warriors go from crappy damage to absolutely insane, unhealable damage if they have tier 2 and all cooldowns. This change is GOOD.

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 07:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    The nerf to chaoswave and chaosbolt were also stealth buffs to mages since it can no longer kill them with the horrible damage it does now O_O
    My chaos waves still hit for 130k-ish, instant cast, it still does very good damage. Whereas before I have definitely killed people with a 1 shot, with it hitting for 240k+ on multiple targets.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a nerf to any dps with cooldowns more than 1 minute. Yeap everyone except frost mages have been nerfed. Its time to give deep freeze a 2min cooldown imo.

Deleted
    Bestial Wrath + pet stun + pvp trinket 2600 agillity + blood fury, gonna be fun playing a orc hunter these days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by velnis View Post

Whereas before I have definitely killed people with a 1 shot, with it hitting for 240k+ on multiple targets.
    So tell me... how does a lvl 90 get into a lower lvl bracket where you are _One shotting_ people for 240k damage?

People on this forum needs to learn what one shotting means.

... because it's certainly not a few, specific cases of extreme burst, rather than the majority... oh wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Good god did you not read your own post? I stated they aren't nerfing the on proc trinkets the one you are talking about on your previous post meaning I said calm down they aren't going to nerf it they stated only the ON use trinkets

REALLY
    i never said they were nerfing self -procing trinkets did i. actually i said exactly what blizz is doing right?then you come in here telling em to calm down for what?i dont give a shit if they nerf every trinket in game.the only questions i asked was if using two self procing trinkets is now a dps increase over the one use ones,and it is.

telling someone to calm down does what?did i seem all worked up to you,no.was i calling people names and typing in caps,no.so whats your point for telling me to calm down?god dont you read my posts?i think you need to calm down with telling people to calm down.all your doing is trying to provoke me,so calm down REALLY

i never said they were nerfing self -procing trinkets did i. actually i said exactly what blizz is doing right?then you come in here telling em to calm down for what?i dont give a shit if they nerf every trinket in game.the only questions i asked was if using two self procing trinkets is now a dps increase over the one use ones,and it is.

telling someone to calm down does what?did i seem all worked up to you,no.was i calling people names and typing in caps,no.so whats your point for telling me to calm down?god dont you read my posts?i think you need to calm down with telling people to calm down.all your doing is trying to provoke me,so calm down REALLY
    calm down bro lol..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    is any1 still supprised that they are nerfing wrong things all the time? its blatantly obvious at this point its cooldown stacking that needs major fixin yet they keep throwing sh!t at the wall and hope some pieces stick...
    this isnt the wrong thing at all. this is fantastic news.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    This is neither a nerf nor buff to humans, but I don't understand why the focus on humans anyways lol. All the top rated teams and gladiators are Horde this season.

The trinket nerf is a good first step, but some classes like Frost Mages still need toning down. Like people said, instead of globalling you every two minutes, now they'll just global you every 1 min.
    it's a buff, and what does it matter if most are horde this season? they're saying themselves that it's a buff to humans.

and this idea is pretty damn beneficial to classes/specs with short cooldowns(frost dks, bm hunters, fmages etc), whereas the it isnt as good for the rest.

^ This , mages with trinket every freeze my rogue saiz hi , going to pve til 5.2;D