Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    My guess: They are updating things from hotfixes that usually requires a patch, like item and spell text.

Maybe Blizzard is getting hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    My guess: They are updating things from hotfixes that usually requires a patch, like item and spell text.
    Except they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    Implying the class wasn't simplified for MoP and isn't one of the top dps in raids.

On topic, wondered why wow was using so much bandwith lastnight while playing, didnt even see any launcher downloads though.
    demo got a pvp nerf with no compensation to pve demo locks.

yes, chaos wave is quite useful on empress/emperor adds. wheres my hand of guldan buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post
    Maybe Blizzard is getting hacked.
    >:O

...characters...
    "There are very few who can claim what he can. There are even fewer who can prove it like he can. There are even less that can match him, but all will no doubt accept what he is, and what he can do. The Highlord is for sure one of a kind. A true Master of the Arcane arts. It would be best for you to listen."
    - Lady Nåabi of the Immortalis, former Guild Executor, former Raid Lead.

Was wondering the same thing..... DL updates, when I should be raiding.... kind of a dumb time to be doing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Lorewise... how is it possible for a rogue or a warrior to res someone? A hunter ressing a feral druid I can understand but.. eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

As a side note, the official forums are also caput, server 500 errors.

Seems like everything is breaking all at once, perhaps blizz has gone into madagascar mode?

"There are very few who can claim what he can. There are even fewer who can prove it like he can. There are even less that can match him, but all will no doubt accept what he is, and what he can do. The Highlord is for sure one of a kind. A true Master of the Arcane arts. It would be best for you to listen."

12/12/12 is almost here

repent, the mayans were right

Heroic Mogu'shan vaults is down for us right now also.... normal works, but when setting it to heroic, we get instance not found.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like everything is breaking all at once, perhaps blizz has gone into madagascar mode?
    That's so damn true.. god I hate madagascar!

They did. Warlocks may not admit it but they got A LOT of love in MoP. Like more love then any of the classes combined. There is no denying in this.
    I love my warlock now, every spec is enjoyable. But I will not be satisfied before I get green fire! must keep complaining till I get it.

Todays patch killed WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    Todays patch killed WoW.
    first

...characters...

Quote Originally Posted by zomgDPS View Post
    first

...characters...
    It's alright. I heard somewhere that Blizzard keeps a backup database of all the characters / account. I don't know if this is true though. Imagine if Blizzard really got hacked though. That'd be devastating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    They did. Warlocks may not admit it but they got A LOT of love in MoP. Like more love then any of the classes combined. There is no denying in this.
    Yeah... they changed some core mechanics and gave us a few new pets that most decent warlocks don't even use for raiding or PvP'ing and in the meantime they made all our 3 speces not viable in pvp.

If getting love means being shitted on, then I want to give blizzard all my love >.>

to stay OT, maybe it are some of the 5.1 quests that were not yet finished when 5.1 was released

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh kehs? teh getting lawgged?

Mine was 11,500 files being updated. That's like the size of a full client install, isn't it? Couple that with the oddities over at the forums and methinks something strange is afoot in Blizzard Land.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...3757?page=2#27

Hi all this is the only thing that's seems to be related to the launcher thingie if you wanna peek at it

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, looks like the repairtool is back, not that I've ever used it....

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Well, looks like the repairtool is back, not that I've ever used it....
    Well - the 10000 files thing is explained, seems as if it used itself.

All is explained - new launcher, new repair tool, repair tool executed auto-repair on first launch.

Everyone back to work

Quote Originally Posted by Superchief View Post
    Ok everyone listen up Blizzard has finally snapped. I think I got reported yesterday for doing PvP. The Blizzard police came to my door armed with nerf bats, tear gas, kevlar and riot shields. One of them was carrying a black briefcase with the euthanasia shot. They began by simply knocking, and when they realized I saw them they busted the door down and crashed through the windows. I dropped a dollar bill on the ground which distracted them for over an hour as they fought over it, and I escaped within an inch of my life.

They've gone full metal carny. If you haven't resubscribed this month, defend yourself! They are coming! (>';..;')> (^O.O)

/rofl

nice work