Question Hmmmm

Hotdogs or cheeseburgers?
    Last edited by Ninjox; 2012-12-07 at 03:36 AM.

Cursing? I wouldn't be offended if it had something to do with the game we were playing or topic we were discussing. Sexual talk or off topic stuff? Hate it.

Having a poll would help.

I'm 29 and curse whenever I feel like it if I know everyone else in chat is over 18. Public channels and random groups, I don't.

Depends on the amount of cursing and inappropriate behavior. I love me a well-placed dick joke, but sometimes people take that as a cue to just spam as much offensive stuff as they can. That I don't like at all. I have been known to unleash my inner 12-year-old here and there, but most of the time I stay out of chat.

Skelington doesn't associate with people outside of his besties in games, so he can spam as many dirty things as he likes. Other people are annoying when they do it.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I usually write a lot of bad words, really a lot, but I never curse or swear against others, unless they actually look for it, but for that case I rather go a step ahead of them and bite their weak spots rather than just swear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this as the OP edited it out.