Poll: What's your Favorite Furry Animal?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    My cats for sure. Also is Zoboomafoo really an animal lol. I thought it was just for that kids show.

My dogs. I have a Scottie and a Dachshund right now. Both are house dogs who pretty much own the place.

I love small animals like guinea pigs and hamsters. Sucks that they have such short lifespans though. Guinea pigs live a bit longer (seems like I read somewhere the average lifespan is somewhere between 4-6 years). But you get attached to hamsters, then they only live around 2-3 years maybe.

I still have a pic somewhere of one of my old pet hamsters I'll try to find. I used to buy him those modular cages where you could add little plastic tunnels, connect different cages, etc. He basically lived in a hamster-size city that spanned an entire wall in my house. Think it was 3-4 separate cages, a maze he could run, and a lookout tower on top. It was pretty awesome.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-12-08 at 08:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Polar bears and dogs are tied for me.

Deleted
    When I saw you'd posted in this thread, I was really sure you were going to say Stitch, pOO.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bow to our kitten overlords.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cannot choose there are far too many cute and fluffy animals out there that exist.

i have this gut feeling cats are gonna win