Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Roe took exception to the portrayal of Geiser as a war criminal. Geiser says he was forced to join the SS in 1942, and that he never killed anyone
    Why is this even a thing? They want to punish him solely on the fact that he was in Hitler's army when they can't even prove if he ever actually killed anyone. That's stupid. I don't understand how anybody could possibly be for this. If he had proven murders on his hands, it would be another story, but as far as this article says, he doesn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    All must answer of their crimes; if you commit a murder 60 years ago, you can still be charged for it today, so of course this man (who was at the very least an accessory to many murders 50 years ago) should be deported and charged for his crimes.

There is no "forgiving" to be done here. Tough luck; should've thought twice before killing those innocent people, against your will or not.
    He didn't kill anyone and he was forced into the military.
    So if I am in the my nations military guarding our country while some idiots from same country as me kill some civilians and have sex with them I should be charged with rape and murder?

Deleted
    All must answer of their crimes; if you commit a murder 60 years ago, you can still be charged for it today, so of course this man (who was at the very least an accessory to many murders 50 years ago) should be deported and charged for his crimes.

There is no "forgiving" to be done here. Tough luck; should've thought twice before killing those innocent people, against your will or not.
    his crime as far as we know was being conscripted into the army of a mad man.
    Not much you can do about that as a 17 year old lad.
    That Justice Department lawyer is nuts thinking he had a choice, serve at a camp or be slaughtered in Russia or get executed for desertion .... yeah great choices right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubalus View Post
    his crime as far as we know was being conscripted into the army of a mad man.
    Not much you can do about that as a 17 year old lad,
    That Justice Department lawyer is nuts thinking he had a choice, serve at a camp or be slaughtered in Russia or get executed for desertion .... yeah great choices right there.
    And most rational people would go with the first option. I'm sure he knew what Russia meant for him and no one wants to be executed.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nish77 View Post
    Oh if he was actually guilty of war crimes during that period in the Nazi Regime he will be carted off at the age of 110 and tried for it. They don't let that go by. Germany is extraordinarily sorry for what happened and a 'lot' of people want to see those people held responsible. If he did something wrong, they'll put him through the court system.
    Germany don't have to be sorry really. 99% of the population had nothing to do with the war.

Im danish, that means I should be ashamed that my forefathers killed thousand of people during viking raids?

Its history man.
    Last edited by mmoc4ea3ad99ad; 2012-12-07 at 02:30 PM.

Deleted
    he was forced to serve and never actually killed anybody and lol to all the people saying he should have rebelled and tried to liberate the camp (and die in the process), his life isn't worth anything or what? Innocent man imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Man i don't wanna raise racial discussions, but jews' actions are really strange sometimes. I can't understand why US support them so much and why some treat them as if they were some privileged people.

I don't think any race/people should be hunted, but no privileges either. Jews seem to have a lot of both.
    Israel specifically. Why does the US continue to veto sanctions that would pass the security council 14-1 were it not for the US veto power? It should be obvious that the rest of the free world thinks they're fucking up.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Israel specifically. Why does the US continue to veto sanctions that would pass the security council 14-1 were it not for the US veto power? It should be obvious that the rest of the free world thinks they're fucking up.
    I see what you did with your signature, well played
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Because in the US, mentioning the holocaust allows Israel a free pass to do anything they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    Because in the US, mentioning the holocaust allows Israel a free pass to do anything they want.
    Inb4 "OMG ANTISEMITISM!1!!1!oneeleven!"
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Oh he had a joice, death.

Tough luck? Please tell me how he "should have thought twice" about killing those people, what is he going to disregard military orders?

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    he was forced to serve and never actually killed anybody and lol to all the people saying he should have rebelled and tried to liberate the camp (and die in the process), his life isn't worth anything or what? Innocent man imo.

He might be lying, heck he most probably is lying. SS is not a typical soldier, SS were those freaks who actually believed in all that crap Hitler said, not only did they belive they were passionate about it. And sorry there is always a choice, ALWAYS. If they put a gun in your hand and tell you to kill innocent people you can always say NO, ofcourse it most likely will end up with your own death but it's a choice. Saying his innocent is justifying murder as being part of SS is nothing about innocence.

Deleted
    He's 88 years old. He was a camp guard collectively guilty of blood geysers and electrode sweeping machines. Like the VISA questionnaire on the airplane says, every single last one. Happens.
    Last edited by mmoc351f689842; 2012-12-07 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    He might be lying, heck he most probably is lying. SS is not a typical soldier, SS were those freaks who actually believed in all that crap Hitler said, not only did they belive they were passionate about it. And sorry there is always a choice, ALWAYS. If they put a gun in your hand and tell you to kill innocent people you can always say NO, ofcourse it most likely will end up with your own death but it's a choice. Saying his innocent is justifying murder as being part of SS is nothing about innocence.
    Please read the entire thread before posting. It has been pointed out that in the years he served, 1942-1945, Wehrmacht that were stationed at camps were absorbed into the SS, there's no proof he supported Hitler, spoiler alert: most Wehrmacht didn't. The life expectancy of a Wehrmacht troop on the Eastern Front was about 2 days. So let's see, of the three choices; sent to Russia to die, guarding a camp in secure territory, or giving yourself AND your family a death sentence, which would you choose?

Edit: And I know the answer, I'm just curious if you have the balls to say it or not.
    Last edited by Priestiality; 2012-12-07 at 03:18 PM.

Find it funny how this woman said he could have asked for being transfered to the russian front. Shows that there are still many people even in higher positions that dont have a fucking idea. Did she ever learn how bad it was so fight at the russian front? Also fighting at any front means killing other people and the chances for being killed yourself are high.
    Besides there were concentration camps in america for people with japanese, italian and german origin, even though they moved there long before the 2nd WW. They were treated badly and their children were send on suicide missions or used as cannon fodder in the front lines (like they did with african-americans too).

What about Guantanamo, in a country still under american embargo, where the USA spit on human rights.

Also want mention the crimes against the native americans.
    "All must answer their crimes" is a joke. Its always about who is the winner.
    Last edited by Terracresta; 2012-12-07 at 03:21 PM.

[QUOTE=Psyopz;19357637]Camp guards did not just guard the camp, they shot those who ventured too near to the perimeter of the camp, they aided and abetted the slaughter that went on within (by virtue of protecting the processes of the camp), and he essentially facilitated the murder of innocent people. If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences.[COLOR="red"]

You would have tried to liberate the camp? Yeah bullshit, you can say that all you want but i goddamn gaurntee you if you were some
    low-ranked camp guard you wouldn't dare to do shit. What would you do with all the jews afterwords?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post

As for what Israel will do when all Nazi's are gone, they will move on to other things. It isn't exactly the top thing they have going, its just the fact that the word "Nazi" is such a high profile word in the media that we see this pop up at all.
    Sometime I wish Israel did have the same zeal to Irgun war crime as they do to Nazi war crimes.

Deleted
    Right, and your point would be valid if it considered that Allied bomber pilots did not intentionally target civilians, but rather targeted military hubs and civilians were collateral damage as a result.
    Dresden says hello. "Just an accident", yeah, sure. They had easily adequate knowledge that it was a 90% civilian zone.

Anyway, if you had been slowly brainwashed over a number of years and then were forced to guard a camp on penalty of death, there is no man or woman in this thread that would not have gone along with it, and anyone that says otherwise is a liar or does not know themselves.

EDIT: Oh, also, the winner never has to be tried for anything, there are most likely many allies that did far worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Terracresta View Post
    Find it funny how this woman said he could have asked for being transfered to the russian front. Shows that there are still many people even in higher positions that dont have a fucking idea. Did she ever learn how bad it was so fight at the russian front? Also fighting at any front means killing other people and the chances for being killed yourself are high.
    Besides there were concentration camps in america for people with japanese, italian and german origin, even though they moved there long before the 2nd WW. They were treated badly and their children were send on suicide missions or used as cannon fodder in the front lines (like they did with african-americans too).

What about Guantanamo, in a country still under american embargo, where the USA spit on human rights.

Also want mention the crimes against the native americans.
    "All must answer their crimes" is a joke. Its always about who is the winner.
    I'm assuming this is a reference to Psyopz. If you read all his posts throughout the thread you'll see where, in his eyes, the U.S. is "benevolent" and a "liberator" and that they've NEVER done anything wrong in war or peace.