Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The article even states that the Austrian agency in charge of looking in to these guys isn't even interested in his case. I think that should be the biggest indicator of how horrible this guy must have been./sarcasm
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately for you, I live in California ROFL.

Wonderful my crazy great uncle lives there. Doesn't change you're a radical.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    /rolls-eyes

its very obvious (even your sig hints it) that you are a brain-washed drone, so I'm not gonna bother trying to have a decent argument with you.

/sarcasm mode.

Yes honey, those poor sweet scientists are completely innocent, and absolutely NONE of their contributiosn for the Fürher ever EVER was used to harm anything in this good earth, after all, we know how much Hitler loved to hire scientists to investigate how to make bunnies fluffier, how to make cotton sweeter, and how to make sparkles sparkier.

Therefore, there is absolutely nothing wrong with offering asylum and pardon to those poor tortured souls who absolutely never harmed a fly in their entire lives

/end sarcasm.

if you truly believe that, then there is no point in this conversation continuing.

Live happy on your fantasy land.

I see some anti-substantive tactics making a return: you have run out of actual persuasive, substantive contentions to raise against mine, so instead you bash my signature (which, by the way, doesn't mean anything you're construing to to mean rofl) as a convenient way to irrationally escape my logically inescapable contentions.

It's fine, carry on. I'm at the very least glad that I helped enlighten you (and some others)!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    Some of those scientists we took in are still alive and working at Government defense contractors, building missiles and other weapons.
    Raytheon is the #1 producer of Tomahawk missiles. Before Raytheon was Raytheon, they were Hues aircraft, the company that Howard Hues started. He was known for hiring many of the Nazi and soviet scientists that developed the technology that went into the common day cruise missiles the United States use today.

Firstly the context of your arguement is missing, and as for this example, it is also missing point. One wrong if YOU call it that wouldn't excuse the other, and pretending that position out to make Devil Advocate, resigns your opinion to being obviously flawed, even by you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    How do you know that? Or is that wishful thinking?

That is why he will be facing a trial, and given a chance to defend himself, the fact is more likely based on the positon he held, and the fact he fled justice rather than stand up and explain himself, suggest otherwise.
    Because it is highly unlikely millions made it through his one camp?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Wonderful my crazy great uncle lives there. Doesn't change you're a radical.
    Wow. Here come the ad hominem attacks. This is hilarious. If you guys don't have anything else to argue, let me know and I'll stop squandering my time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    >Texas

Don't ban me, its true.
    I'm not sure that this thread is the right place for your opinions on capital punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    Well put sir, I might have to use that last sentence in my signature.
    =P actually its madam, but thanks.

The funny part is that he even thinks those nazi scientists harbored by the US went on to "redeem themselves by bettering humanity"

Lol, yeah right. And by "Bettering" we mean Fire this rocket up their b-hinds. But hey, as long as its HIS enemies, all is kosher.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    I see some anti-substantive tactics making a return: you have run out of actual persuasive, substantive contentions to raise against mine, so instead you bash my signature (which, by the way, doesn't mean anything you're construing to to mean rofl) as a convenient way to irrationally escape my logically inescapable contentions.

It's fine, carry on. I'm at the very least glad that I helped enlighten you (and some others)!
    I guess you missed the whole, cutting people in half to see how long it takes for them to die thing? Upon all the other fucked up things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    How do we know he did help murder millions? It's a two-way street. Look I despise nazis as much as the next person but...we need to be fair here.

Slow down there Judge Judy. I'm not bias at all. Seriously you and Psy need to calm down.

NO you are making a false point towards a failed position. this man is being required to answer for what he did do. It isn't based on what anybody else has done, or should do.

[QUOTE=Mall Security;19358222]This man served in the S.S and tried to hide that fact, by taking on another life, rather than answer for any crimes he commited, that has nothing to do with anybody elses but himself. The fact he is 80 doesn't exuse his actions either.[/QUOTE

Well of course he tried to hide it. When people find out that kind of stuff they try and deport you. Or they hold you accountable for decisions held way above your pay grade. Nobody will eat lunch at your table anymore, if that gets out. Better to keep your head down.

And I'd argue that his advanced age, while obviously not an excuse, is certainly a mitigating factor in terms of how to handle him going forward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Firstly the context of your arguement is missing, and as for this example, it is also missing point. One wrong if YOU call it that wouldn't excuse the other, and pretending that position out to make Devil Advocate, resigns your opinion to being obviously flawed, even by you.
    wat.........

Those scientists made Tomahawks and other bombs/ missiles which the US fired into Iraq, Libya, pretty much anywhere that they didn't like, most likely killing lots of innocents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

The only thing you enlightened us to is the fact that you have 0 understanding of history that wasn't stamped and approved by the US government, and are batshittedly, maniacally insane in your persecution of a man just because he was born in the wrong place at the wrong time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Please back this up with fact.
    He cant, none of us can. But he's hoping if he shouts justice enough that we'll change our minds.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

If that's what light looks like, I want no part of it.

Darkness is cooler anyways.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account

The funny part is that he even thinks those nazi scientists harbored by the US went on to "redeem themselves by bettering humanity"

Lol, yeah right. And by "Bettering" we mean Fire this rocket up their b-hinds. But hey, as long as its HIS enemies, all is kosher.
    My apologies madam
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I guess you missed the whole, cutting people in half to see how long it takes for them to die thing? Upon all the other fucked up things.
    The pseudo-scientists that executed those heinous experiments were most certainly not admitted into the United States, but rather were dealt with in places such as the Nuremberg trials. Rofl, I can't believe you just said that.

10+ Year Old Account

I am starting to get a sense for why you think it is ok for this 80 year old man to have evaded justice, when i read snarky comments with veiled racist sentiment.

10+ Year Old Account
    NO you are making a false point towards a failed position. this man is being required to answer for what he did do. It isn't based on what anybody else has done, or should do.
    I get it he's a Nazi but how do we seperate from those that approved of this and did it willingly and those that are forced. Even if he's put on trial..how could he be found guilty anyways. You're the one getting offensive.

Wow. Here come the ad hominem attacks. This is hilarious. If you guys don't have anything else to argue, let me know and I'll stop squandering my time here.
    That wasn't an ad hominem attack nor intended.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    The pseudo-scientists that executed those heinous experiments were most certainly not admitted into the United States, but rather were dealt with in places such as the Nuremberg trials. Rofl, I can't believe you just said that.
    Just out of curiosity, have you ever used penicillin? Because it came directly from nazi doctors.