10+ Year Old Account

Anyone else not able to log in forums/game?

Just wondering if my account is being stolen or not, I can't change the PW because ANets shitty recovery link is either having trafficking issues or w/e else could be going wrong. This has happened before while servers were down etc. but I see people still posting on the GW2 forums so...

I don't get keylogged - I rarely use email, only when I need to like registering on a forum so there's no possible way I am getting "hacked" and I doubt my PW could have been brute forced... so I'm hoping this is just a temporary problem

Maintenance tonight. No idea how much longer it's going on for though.

10+ Year Old Account
    But how are other people posting on the forums? New threads are being made right now, and I can't log in..

Just says my information is invalid.

Perhaps they were still logged in? I know they tweeted about an hour ago that the maintenance is stopping new logins.

Probably were already were logged in when maintenance started. I can't log in the forums or game either. I'd just wait a bit.

Me too...cant login into forums

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliandal View Post
    Perhaps they were still logged in? I know they tweeted about an hour ago that the maintenance is stopping new logins.
    Oh then that would explain it... well I guess I'll play some oblivion/skyrim for a while. Usually the forum lets us know when there is maintanence I didn't see anything today or yesterday.

Yeah - they've had maintenance the past 2 mights - although last nights didn't interrupt anything. There was nothing other than a warning about an hour before it started in game, and a twitter note (that I saw anyways)

Well they said it in game but that was a while ago. Usually you are still able to get in but sometimes shit happens I guess.