10+ Year Old Account

[GW2] IGN GOTY Nominee 2012

Valar morghulis

If you want to create a discussion thread, you're free to do so, but post more than just a link.

Threads need some kind of content or something to discuss beyond, "look at this piece of game related news"

I don't understand why Journey is on all these lists, you're a blanket and run across a desert for no damn reason.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    I don't understand why Journey is on all these lists, you're a blanket and run across a desert for no damn reason.
    For the storytelling aspects of the game and the emotion it conveys. From everything I've heard, it's actually a pretty powerful game to play if you let yourself get immersed in it.

Ah well, to each their own I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry Edge, you want to merge it with one of the other accolade/award threads?
    Valar morghulis

It's fine, but post something alongside it. If there's some aspect or angle if this you think is worth discussing, mention it. It's fine in its own thread, it just needs something other than a link : )

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok.. I'm going for AC3, shouldn't this be more Video Game discussion that just GW2 ?

Even though I haven't logged in since the Halloween event I think I've still gotta say GW2 was the game of the year for me.