Smuggler Companion Love Triangle(Spoilers)

I curiously was wondering what would happen if you took a love interest as a smuggler and then tried to play both girls at the same time. Smuggler has been one of the most interesting story line's for their snappy come backs. One Comedy one liners and what not. I decided I wanted to end up with Risha. So I worked hard to get her affection to max.

There's a certain level the other romantic interest says "I should kill you both" I explained the situation to her and she understood. Not only that but the higher affection you can either marry Risha or wish her well while she marry's someone else. I decided to marry her. Smuggler in hindsight has been one of the most fun class quests.

I'm still working on completing the end of Act 3.

Does anyone know of any other class story's (Besides Sith Warrior) that allow you to take interest in a Love Triangle. In my experience it makes it more compelling. More interesting when they do these type of romance story lines.

In anyone is wondering. Above what it looks like to Marry Risha in you're smuggler class quest and to pick her over another female

So polygamy is okay but not same sex marriage?

I guess star wars is an alternate universe where mitt romney won the election.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    If this were true...I take back anything good I've ever said about this game. Kill it. Kill it with fire.

Deleted
    Yes there are other storylines with it. Male IA's can romance both their female companions. They will ask for a decision though (which I think is the common solution to the love triangle for the stories). AFAIK some people mentioned "workarounds" a while back, which mostly involves not pushing one of the companion stories past a certain level. If you want to finish the companion quests, you will most likely have to pick one girl though.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only one's that have the love triangle are the sith warrior, imperial agent, and the smuggler. With my agent and smuggler I chose one over the other to complete the story lines (and subsequent stat/presence bonuses), Risha on my smuggler, Temple on my agent. Both of those characters were light side so those two choices felt right. My sith warrior on the other hand...
    MLP Friendship Is Magic - Republic - The Harbinger
    The Madhi Legacy
    Slugfest - 55 Watchman Sentinel | Slugtrooper - 55 Gunnery Commando | Slugconsular - 55 Seer Consular | Slackfest - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Slugagent - 55 Marksmanship Sniper | Slugwarrior- 55 Annihilation Marauder | Slughunter- 55 Arsenal Mercenary | Slugsorcerer- 55 Lightning Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    So polygamy is okay but not same sex marriage?

He dosn't marry multiple people....

Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    He dosn't marry multiple people....
    Its a Mormon joke.

Besides, his parents moved to Mexico in defiance of the anti polygamy laws of the US and only came back because they were afraid of getting shot.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Here's what took place. I took an interest in another companion before Risha. I got the other companion to max and "marry" sort of. Then I went after Risha. She's been with my guy since the very start. I didn't expect her to be jealous when talking about the other girl's he's seen. I still have a few more missions to unlock who know's what will happen at the end.

The Sith Warrior has a love Triangle if you romance Vette then do same to Janesa. They confront you and make you make a choice.