Black Temple Soloing

I'm at Council... shadowfury isn't interrupting Lady whatever's heal... isn't it supposed to? I'm doing this destro, and obviously I can't get them down if I can't stop the heal. Advice? I'd like to stay destro if at all possible.

It is a stun. Most bosses are immune to stuns, so it isn't going to interrupt a cast if it isn't going to stun them.

felhunter can interrupt.

They don't have much health and they share a health pool. DoT them all and they should fall rather quickly.

Forgot to add I was destro spec.

The heal shouldn't be that much, when she goes immune switch to another, than switch back to her when she is vulnerable.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by McLockhart View Post
    Have you tried using a Fel Hunter pet to interrupt?

I personally solo the whole place with a monk and a warrior. I am at no point interrupting Lady Malandes healing. I just pull a sustainable amount of damage and the Council dies within a short time frame
    Do you mean soloing with a monk and a warrior in your group with you cause if so thats not soloing.

Soloing is when you do it solo. If you mean you do it on those class's then mybad.

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 06:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    I'm at Council... shadowfury isn't interrupting Lady whatever's heal... isn't it supposed to? I'm doing this destro, and obviously I can't get them down if I can't stop the heal. Advice? I'd like to stay destro if at all possible.
    like the others said use ur felhunter to do a interup.

It can't be a stun it has to be a skill that interups casts
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I soloed the place as a Destruction Warlock last week and while Council was rather difficult, they went down after some while (and epic healing from my side).
    Trick is: Summon a Voidlord (talentet summon) & go with Soul Link which makes you take some of the damage, while you may heal out the rest (unless you have aggro on all of them).
    Haven't tried it as Afflication or Demonologi yet, but as Aff got more dots, thus more dps as the time goes (nuking all four with dots), then I would imagine that spec to be brilliant for them.
    I'm in no matter an hardcore gamer, but I've been a Lock since the last week of Vanilla (some of you call it Classic), thus knowing my class after playing some while with the class.
    [Armory]
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2012-12-07 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Mannaged to spell difficult wrong. Silly me!

I usually take them down in less than a minute as Affliction by just dotting all of them up, so I'd imagine that while Destro will take a bit longer, it's not too bad to simply keep immolate up on all 4 and burn them slowly. I've never tried Destro on that fight personally but putting up immo on all 4 and keeping RoF on them while spamming incinerates/chaos bolts would be the way I'd go.

Soloed as affliction.
    Nuked Lady Malande only, a pure power strategy. Voidlord to agro them all, wait few second and dps her until the end.
    Void + soul link + full dots on her (trying to keep haunt all the fight) + Harvest Life + Grimoire of Supremacy (voidlord).
    I'm soloing BT and hyjal, got all tier and now I'm farming the Illidan's staff.
    Used the same strategy (pure nuke)on Reliquary phase 2, but as demon + Felguard + imps (Glyph of Imp Swarm) + Grimoire of Service (second demon) + Archimonde's Vengeance and pure nuke. Sometimes I wipe, but usually I kill the boss in 1-3 attempts.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Just soloed it as Destro + Voidlord. Died twice, once due to me being stupid on Akama's trash and once due to me being stupid on RoS. Hardest part was P2 on RoS, and even that wasn't terribly hard.

I tend to Sacrifice a Felhunter and nuke the crap out of the priest while Havoc'ing one of the others. Hasn't failed me yet.

Stood in the Fire SaltLakeAtrocity's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've soloed it several times in demo, which i understand is different than destro in several regards, but have never had much issues with immunity or healing and i cant fathom it being that much harder for destro. Aoe+pop all cds= most mobs are dead even with the heal and its rather easy to ff the few remaining guys left, starting with her the moment she's no longer immune to damage.
    -- We'll Dance As The Palaces Burn --

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I tend to Sacrifice a Felhunter and nuke the crap out of the priest while Havoc'ing one of the others. Hasn't failed me yet.
    Yup, havoc + chaosbolt/shadowburn does wonders on that fight.