Deleted

Some questions, again..

So, its been going on forever, but did not really bother me. Now i want to fix it as its getting annoying. Namely, if i play any game prior to launching WoW, my wow fps goes down to 17-30 and stays like that untill i reboot. I have an 560TI with latest drivers. Is there anything i can do?

And the 2nd questions to you guys:
    The f1 key on my laptop just stopped working , been working fine before. And i need the f1 for progras i use for work. Can anything be done there?

Deleted
    Monitor the clock speeds on your card - I suspect there might be some sort of power saving problem preventing the card from clocking up again. Only a guess though. Use MSI Afterburner or similar.

If the key is broken broken - you can always replace the keyboard itself. Might be able to find one on ebay or a parts store.

Quote Originally Posted by Kseux View Post
    So, its been going on forever, but did not really bother me. Now i want to fix it as its getting annoying. Namely, if i play any game prior to launching WoW, my wow fps goes down to 17-30 and stays like that untill i reboot. I have an 560TI with latest drivers. Is there anything i can do?

And the 2nd questions to you guys:
    The f1 key on my laptop just stopped working , been working fine before. And i need the f1 for progras i use for work. Can anything be done there?
    Capacity of your RAM? Lack of RAM sometimes impacts game performance.

For your keyboard, I'm going to assume that the key itself is broken. You can always buy a USB keyboard and be done with it.

If you want to fix the built in keyboard, there's a good chance you can disassemble your laptop and buy a new keyboard. If you google "<laptop model> disassemble" you might find a guide on how to disassemble your laptop.

For example, here's a disassembly guide for the HP dv5t I use http://www.insidemylaptop.com/take-a...on-dv5-laptop/ . Then I would look up a replacement keyboard: http://www.amazon.com/Keyboard-Pavil.../dp/B009NCG1B8 .

By the way, laptop diassembly is a huge pain in the ass.
    Last edited by yurano; 2012-12-07 at 12:57 PM.